Decorations for Cruise Wedding?

Hi! I've booked to get married on Celebrity end of Aug 2019!  So excited - we are getting married during an at sea day.  Unfortunately, our 3rd party coordinator isnt proactive in helping me understand what decoration or customization add-ons I can request through the ship or their services.  When I asked what decorations and/or services they can recommend based on their experience (arches, flower decorations etc) - they basically just said "you tell me what you want, and we can see if we have it".  

Would love input from this community what they've seen possible for some ideas of what to ask for.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn’t bring any decorations with us because I didn’t want to deal with the hassle of schlepping and storing it all. I was married on the liberty of the seas in the chapel in February and found photos early on and made the decision that what they had in there for decorations would suffice. IMO I preferred the use the money I saved on decorations for other wedding expenses like food, open bar, and guest bags for my guests 🙂 good luck! 

• 2 months later...