Dinner shows on 'away' ships

We’re sailing on the Getaway in July and the 2 main entertainment shows are “Burn the Floor” and “Million Dollar Quartet”. For the dinner show - they have “Cirque Dreams and Steam” available on a few nights with a 5:30 or 8:30 seating. There’s an upcharge for the dinner show. 

Yeah we are cool with the upcharge just was looking particularly to see if that Cirque show was on both away ships over the next few months.  Any word on if it is also on the breakaway anyone?  Still trying to decide if we want to do a summer cruise and would like to know all factors.

Cirque was on the Breakaway in January. We are sailing  Breakaway again next February. Last month Cirque was available to book but now it has been removed. We suspect a change may be coming between now and next February but to what and when is unknown.

I just checked our reservation on ncl.com It now has Velvet listed as the dinner show.

Velvet

Ready to “Turn the Beat Around”? Then slip behind the red velvet rope to relive the music and glamour of the sexy disco era. 

• Dinner & Show
  • A 20% gratuity and specialty service charge will be charged at time of payment.

Yeah I agree.  Cirque is no longer on the Breakaway.  Now Velvet, some kind of 80s or disco thing.  I called NCL and waited a bit.  they have no details yet ion it though.  I guess it is up to the wife and kids what we book.  Almost have all the info we need to make a choice now.  Thanks everyone.  Appreciate it.

• 1 month later...