Does Allure have a BIG water slide? Pictures?

Good morning, all!

I know that RCI was supposed to put water slides on all of its Oasis-class ships.  Does Allure have a waterslide yet? I can't find confirmation of this, only that one is planned.  Can anyone confirm whether it does or does not and maybe give me a picture?  I have a then-thirteen year old who "needs" a waterslide.

Thank you in advance for your kind help!

57 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

we were slightly disappointed that the Allure didn't have a water slide, but DS turned his attention to ice skating instead and fell in love with it.

I like to go skating too but you don't have near as many opportunities to skate as you would to go on the slides.

1 hour ago, molsonschooner said:

I like to go skating too but you don't have near as many opportunities to skate as you would to go on the slides.

I sort of disagree. When DS was able to use the slides on the Norwegian Getaway, it was a line, slide, line again, slide, line again, etc. And it was a week before the school breaks started, so not too many kids on that sailing. The week after that kids stood in line forever to get to slide. The Allure's skating rink was open for 1.5 hour each session, and most of the time DS was able to skate for the entire 1.5 hours. One time the rink was empty save for a couple of people. Sometimes a bit more crowded.

2 hours ago, Vlgg731 said:

We are planning to use the slides on Coco Cay.  Just booked a cabana yesterday that includes all the slides.

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the cost for the Thrill Park Cabana? And, when is your cruise?

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I sort of disagree. When DS was able to use the slides on the Norwegian Getaway, it was a line, slide, line again, slide, line again, etc. And it was a week before the school breaks started, so not too many kids on that sailing. The week after that kids stood in line forever to get to slide. The Allure's skating rink was open for 1.5 hour each session, and most of the time DS was able to skate for the entire 1.5 hours. One time the rink was empty save for a couple of people. Sometimes a bit more crowded.

and I sorta disagree with you. Last month on Harmony it seemed like there were very few open skate times, all for 30 minute maximum. I went on the slides different times, yes, sometimes a line up but I always got to go each time I tried.

Cabana is on sale right now for$559.  Was $699.  I had to buy an extra full day pass because the cabana was for 6 people and there are 7 of us.  3 are kids who will probably spend most of the day in the water.  I will watch for it to go even lower in price but because there are limited number of them didn't want to miss out