Nieuw Statendam Cabin Question

52Daffodils

I realize this is a long shot because it is about specific cabins on Nieuw Statendam, but I'm hoping someone may have an answer for me. On the deck plans on the HAL website, on deck 7 there is no line separating the balconies for cabins 7144 & 7146. I initially thought that it could simply be a mistake on the graphic, but then I noticed that the line is also missing on deck 8 for cabins 8146 & 8148, which are directly above the other two. This made me wonder if there is something at that spot on the ship that makes it impossible to separate the balconies. This seems like a small thing, but I am going to be in 7144 in June and I really enjoy a private balcony. If anyone has been in or is currently in one of these four room, could you please let me know what the balconies are like? Thanks very much.

• 3 years later...

This is a long shot after 3 years, but hoping the original poster will see this.

@52Daffodils

We are booked in cabin 8146 on the Nieuw Statendam and am also curious about the "no line" between balconies on the deck plans. I've checked the HAL website plus another site that shows deck plans and both show no separation between the balcony on 8146 and 8148. 

Just curious what the situation is. Has anyone else ever stayed in these two cabins...or 7146 and 7148 which also have no balcony separation shown on the deck plan?

Edited by AryMay

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2019 at 8:46 AM, 52Daffodils said:

I realize this is a long shot because it is about specific cabins on Nieuw Statendam, but I'm hoping someone may have an answer for me. On the deck plans on the HAL website, on deck 7 there is no line separating the balconies for cabins 7144 & 7146. I initially thought that it could simply be a mistake on the graphic, but then I noticed that the line is also missing on deck 8 for cabins 8146 & 8148, which are directly above the other two. This made me wonder if there is something at that spot on the ship that makes it impossible to separate the balconies. This seems like a small thing, but I am going to be in 7144 in June and I really enjoy a private balcony. If anyone has been in or is currently in one of these four room, could you please let me know what the balconies are like? Thanks very much.

When you went on 7144 was there a divider between the balcony’s?