Final Document Pouch

ropomo

35 minutes ago, Parsley Cruises said:

Just wondering ….. the pre-paid grats card - is this something new, or is it because you booked through a ta?  

We didn't have any such card for our last cruise, however, I did take a hard copy and an electronic copy of our last invoice which clearly showed stuff such as pre-paid grats (which was 'free' for us). 

Its an Australia thing.  All our bookings include Tips and we booked direct through Viking. 

On 4/16/2019 at 1:01 PM, TGBoss said:

After contacting tellus@vikingcruises, I got a phone call within a few hours. They are sending out a new packet, so success!

Just wonder why this worked and the 3 phone calls didn't?! But not complaining. Thanks Peregrina!

It is just a matter of knowing who to talk to.

13 hours ago, Pushka said:

And just like that, they have arrived by courier. The package is the best I’ve received from any cruise line. And I like my first Viking pouch. Also included a card to say we’d pre paid gratuities - part of the price in Australian bookings plus the SSP. The usual tags and baggage labels plus our booklet. It must really be happening now!  We are 5 weeks from the cruise in Alaska and 3 weeks from leaving Australia for the US. 

Enjoy the cruise & Vancouver. Looking forward to reports on how the embarkation went.

• Thanks 1

Hi LM, 

As we book from the UK, our pre-paid grats are there too.  However, as we don't get the cards we always take 'proof'.  

Whilst we've never had a poor experience where pre-paid grats are concerned, we've seen plenty of other folks on other cruise lines having problems.  It's a bit 'belt and braces' - better than getting upset.  

Regarads,  PC

19 minutes ago, Parsley Cruises said:

Hi LM, 

As we book from the UK, our pre-paid grats are there too.  However, as we don't get the cards we always take 'proof'.  

Whilst we've never had a poor experience where pre-paid grats are concerned, we've seen plenty of other folks on other cruise lines having problems.  It's a bit 'belt and braces' - better than getting upset.  

Regarads,  PC

Good plan PC, yes we take our payment confirmation as well, as that shows the grats and SS Package inclusions (just in case!).

Best wishes for your next trip. LM