Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
esm54687

Gem (Bermuda) Dailes

Recommended Posts

With the Gem now travelling from Boston to Bermuda, I was hoping someone travelling this would be kind enough to post the Dailies for this itinerary.

 

Thank you in advance!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 11:52 PM, esm54687 said:

With the Gem now travelling from Boston to Bermuda, I was hoping someone travelling this would be kind enough to post the Dailies for this itinerary.

 

Thank you in advance!! 

I would also like to see the dailies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 8:39 AM, 1025cruise said:

I believe the Gem is on its first run, probably too soon.

Yes it is.... which is why I asked now so if someone on that cruise happened to look on CC they may see someone is interested in the Dailies.   Better to ask when the trip is underway instead of asking after and someone saying "I wish you asked while I was on the ship" 

Edited by esm54687

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 8:20 AM, Barb Nahoumi said:

She's probably back in Boston by now, so maybe someone on board will read this.

Fingers crossed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done...couldn't have come at a better time...we leave in a few days!  THANK YOU- THANK YOU-THANK YOU!  🙂  Perhaps Days 5, 6, & 7 will be forth-coming?

Edited by debjo
additions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, debjo said:

Well done...couldn't have come at a better time...we leave in a few days!  THANK YOU- THANK YOU-THANK YOU!  🙂  Perhaps Days 5, 6, & 7 will be forth-coming?

I'm hoping...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you - eagerly awaiting the next 3 days (especially the 2 sea days on return).   Appreciate the time you took to get these on this board 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 9:52 PM, esm54687 said:

With the Gem now travelling from Boston to Bermuda, I was hoping someone travelling this would be kind enough to post the Dailies for this itinerary.

 

Thank you in advance!! 

 

All you really need to know is that Justin Golan has returned to the Gem and check out his show in Magnums.  Usually a little later in the evening ... and things are more relaxed and his talent combined with his wit and infectious personality take over the whole room.  I am sailing on the Pearl (sister ship to the Gem) in a few days and really wish I was sailing on the Gem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CruiseGal999 said:

 

All you really need to know is that Justin Golan has returned to the Gem and check out his show in Magnums.  Usually a little later in the evening ... and things are more relaxed and his talent combined with his wit and infectious personality take over the whole room.  I am sailing on the Pearl (sister ship to the Gem) in a few days and really wish I was sailing on the Gem!

Great tip!! 

 

Have a wonderful and safe voyage. 

 

Thank you 

Edited by esm54687

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AHHHHHH what happened to "element of surprise"  ?  With NCL there is always that element of surprise 😂   Missing days..missing ports...missing flights because of missing days and ports....sorry...just venting...have a great time...Bermuda is lovely....when we first went there it was on The Crown and we actually went and docked in 3 ports and received slips for meals off the ship.  A list of nice restaurants for lunch and/ or dinner.   Those were the days my friend😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...