Single Malt scotch

CLOU

Does anyone know what single malt scotches are available for the in suite bar set up>  Personally, I do no t like scotch but mt DH enjoys single malts, the peatier the better. We generally know what is available on a complimentary basis in the bars, but am not sure if all are available for the in suite set up.  I know that more that what is listed on the website is available, because we have requested and recieved Hendricks gin in the past, and that is not on the list, but I am not sure if you can get a bottle of anythig that is available without extra charge in the bars.

Thanks for the repies.  I know you can get more choices than show up on the reservation form on the website.  One of the Glens would prbably be acceptable to him although he would prefer Laphroaig.

4 hours ago, saminina said:

Just do not expect any 12 year old anything.

What? All 15 and 18 years old are they ? 🤔 🙄 😳 😀🤣🤣🤣

Edited by SKP946
  • Like 1

On our last cruise, I was given the choice of 12 Single Malts;  so as I’m “over” Laphroaig,  I tried a different one each evening, until I found a couple that appealed to me.

BTW Saminina,  there was a 12 y.o. on offer.

1 hour ago, Constanttravelers said:

12 Single malts is a nice message. Would be wonderful if they had something from Campbeltown🥃

Constanttravelers, I’m intrigued by your comment, why Campbeltown ? One of my ancestors came from just north of there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbeltown_single_malts

You are a fortunate person having an ancestor from Campbeltown. There are many malt fanciers who would wish to have a friend or relative with an inside track to Springbank or Longrow. (“my preferred malt is xxxxx, but my best friend has a great collection of Springbank”) As a function of the small artisanal distillery, the wonderful dram is not abundantly available. So an ancestor might be a good place to start. It might be a “longbow” to find a springbank friend on Seabourn, but we can dream.

EE3E01FC-B790-4550-9042-CD7ABB4405C5.jpeg