Onboard credits

Question -- so I booked an excursion online w/NCL instead of waiting until I was onboard.  My package gives me $50 credit/port.  In speaking w/NCL yesterday asking how I get this credit since I paid full price booking online, they said they'll give a $50 credit for onboard -- does anyone know if I can use this credit towards payment for a photo package?

Thanks,

Brenda

If you booked and fully paid for the excursions, they should reimburse you the $50 credit once you take the excursion. I've always booked on the phone and not pre-paid though, so I don't for sure know how that would work.  I assume they would just credit it back though.

Since you paid in advance for your excursion, the $50 will be credited to your onboard account after you take the excursion.  That credit would offset any money you spend onboard (up to $50).

Edited by Sea saw 56
Left off some of the explanation

2 hours ago, BrendaSJones525 said:

Question -- so I booked an excursion online w/NCL instead of waiting until I was onboard.  My package gives me $50 credit/port.  In speaking w/NCL yesterday asking how I get this credit since I paid full price booking online, they said they'll give a $50 credit for onboard -- does anyone know if I can use this credit towards payment for a photo package?

Thanks,

Brenda

The answer is yes you can. They will just take it off your total folio balance after you take each excursion. Anything on board will qualify