San Pedro Drop Off & Park?

EagleRockers

When you drive up the porters will take your checked bags right from your car. There are benches your husband can sit on while you go park the car. I highly recommend getting to the part between 10:30 and 11:00. You will be able to get a close parking place and should be on the ship by about noon. 

5 hours ago, eaglerockers@msn.com said:

Does anyone know if I can drop off my DH with our luggage and then circle back to park? We're leaving on a Royal Princess cruise at the end of the month. Thank you for your replies!

There are two separate lots for parking. When you arrive, stay in the outside lanes. You will see porters around the berth listed for your ship. Drop off all of your checked baggage there. Drop off other passengers at berth 93 where they will be processed. By now you will have seen signs if the main lot is open for your sailing. If not, secondary lot is just to the North and there is a shuttle if needed. We have used both without issue.

10 hours ago, eaglerockers@msn.com said:

Thank you! That's going to save my husband, who uses a walker, alot of walking.

I would consider requesting a wheelchair so he doesn't have to go through the serpentine queue for security and then use the handicap line for check-in, which has another serpentine line.

There is a lot of walking that first day, both security and check-in, then actual boarding, you go through a third serpentine.