Late Night Eats on The Anthem....

Hi all!  Just curious..  What are the late night eats that are available on the Anthem?   All I can find is that the Café Promenade offers food 24 hours a day..  For such a big ship, I find that hard to believe that Café Promenade is the only available option...  I guess you can also get room service, but is there any other option for food for late night eats?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, ScottVV said:

Hi all!  Just curious..  What are the late night eats that are available on the Anthem?   All I can find is that the Café Promenade offers food 24 hours a day..  For such a big ship, I find that hard to believe that Café Promenade is the only available option...  I guess you can also get room service, but is there any other option for food for late night eats?  Thanks!

Unfortunately Royal isn't too good at late night options.  You can do room service like you said but it's going to cost you extra.  They really need a place like NCL has with O'Sheehan's.  

I agree with the poster above. We really miss the 24 hour bar food option when sailing rcl. Something like O’Sheehans would be extremely popular on rcl. 

Sadly, after a late night in the bar, the only option I’ve ever found is pizza.  On a good note, imo  the pizza on anthem has improved greatly in the last two years. 

Edited by BermudaBound2014

This has always been a big complaint of mine...RCI needs to address this....many of us would love a small portion of the WJ to be open late at night...and some breakfast type foods would be wonderful.

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

This has always been a big complaint of mine...RCI needs to address this....many of us would love a small portion of the WJ to be open late at night...and some breakfast type foods would be wonderful.

Mariner is keeping its WJ open late. 

Navigator?  I haven’t heard yet. 

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Best option is to take some of those plastic containers and put something in your fridge.

Or buy some extra popcorn in the theater and hoard it in your room. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, RollercoasterManiacs said:

Unfortunately Royal isn't too good at late night options.  You can do room service like you said but it's going to cost you extra.  They really need a place like NCL has with O'Sheehan's.  

I was on the Breakaway and LOVED the late night eats at O'Sheehan's .... and also the buffet had late night snacks - the pretzel sammaches were awesome!!!   I guess it is what it is.  All good tho!

• Like 2

When these ships debuted they were touted as having a 24 hour WJ.  I don't think that ever happened.  Yes, needs more late night options.  NCL/Carnival/MSC re-open buffets late at night for snacks and have alternate quick serve dining venues.  Difficult on Royal after 9pm, especially smaller ships essentially nothing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ScottVV said:

The Café Promenade has pizza... 

11 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

Cafe Promenade isn't open 24 hours, though. I think that was their point. If I remember correctly, CP and Sorrento's is only open until about 1:00 or 2:00am. Re-opens at around 6:30-7:00am.

I found a copy of the cruise planner from a while back. Looks like Sorrentos is the only thing open late night.

late-night-Page-05.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sizzlechest said:

I found a copy of the cruise planner from a while back. Looks like Sorrentos is the only thing open late night.

late-night-Page-05.jpg

What about Cafe Promenade 24 hours?