OBC - where to find?

NoleFam20

Waiting for some OBC for a price drop to hit our account from over the weekend....where would I find this online? Our TA said it would be issued by Carnival in 2-3 days, but I'm not seeing it on our Booking & Order details page that list our rooms and Cheers packages.

Thanks!

It gets hidden sometimes.  Our original credit was right on the main page.  Our price drop credit was somewhere completely different.  I am not home to check but you had to go where you can print the documents and act like you were going thru the process and it showed up.  

55 minutes ago, brookeq said:

had to go where you can print the documents and act like you were going thru the process and it showed up.  

I just called about both of my upcoming cruises ($10 and $110 drops) and on the paid in full cruise it is in the documents (pretend to print but not actually send to printer and it's on the page with breakdown) and on the one with a balance it changed the rate for each passenger and total still remaining.

I was having trouble finding the OBC but I did as BBigfoot suggested and found it.  What's strange with mine is I called twice and got two price drops and the supervisor that I spoke with the second time said that I wouldn't be able to request another price drop.  I reminded her that I booked early saver and that I have until two days before sailing to request price drops.  She was not nice about it and said that it was my last one.  There are still 4 more cabins remaining in my category so I am going to keep watching and if it drops, I am going to be all over it.  Has anyone had trouble with them not wanting to give the price drops?  The first time I called it was no problem.

27 minutes ago, Backyardbum said:

I was having trouble finding the OBC but I did as BBigfoot suggested and found it.  What's strange with mine is I called twice and got two price drops and the supervisor that I spoke with the second time said that I wouldn't be able to request another price drop.  I reminded her that I booked early saver and that I have until two days before sailing to request price drops.  She was not nice about it and said that it was my last one.  There are still 4 more cabins remaining in my category so I am going to keep watching and if it drops, I am going to be all over it.  Has anyone had trouble with them not wanting to give the price drops?  The first time I called it was no problem.

Just call back.  I think it depends on the person you get.  Our first price drop I submitted online.  It got denied.  So I called and got it.