BEWARE FlightEase glitch

suzanneyoung

On 4/18/2019 at 7:47 PM, suzanneyoung said:

@AryMay if you could kindly provide me with this manager contact information I would appreciate it. It looks like you can private message but tells me I get 0 per day

I see what you mean about the private messaging...I wasn't able to send one to you either.

I looked, but can't find the contact information. It was last July that I got the call and the slip of paper with the phone number got pitched once we returned from the cruise. I'm sorry.

Perhaps you could call and ask to speak to a manager in the travel department? 

On 4/18/2019 at 5:26 PM, Fouremco said:

Given all of their other website issues, I think it's probably less a question of refusing to fix it and more a question of being clueless as to how to fix it.

Either way, it's a totally unacceptable situation. 😡 

At the very least they could post a prominent notice saying "If you already have a reservation, continuing on this path may cancel that reservation without a notice it happened."

That does not fix the problem, but it could help people from losing their reservations.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, caribill said:

At the very least they could post a prominent notice saying "If you already have a reservation, continuing on this path may cancel that reservation without a notice it happened."

That does not fix the problem, but it could help people from losing their reservations.

COMPLETELY AGREE!

38 minutes ago, boards said:

Just reading what has happened on this thread is enough for me not to tamper with my flightease reservations.

You xan call HAL and have them check for better prices or times and still have the benefit but I wouldn't use the website. 

1 hour ago, HokiePoq said:

Thank you OP for this public service announcement!  I'd thought to check our flights for our upcoming cruise for price adjustments....but will pretend I got the best price available.    

@HokiePoq. You can call HAL and have them check to make sure you received the best deal just don't touch the website. I wouldn't want anyone to have this stress 

The HAL Air Notification report links to this section of Flight Ease which only allows viewing and printing of the flight info. Even at that, I find the airline sites to be preferable for their Itinerary printouts. Most airline flight info pages can create a calendar event to load in your smartphone schedule. But, definitely avoid the other section of Flight Ease associated with "Manage My Cruise". (to avoid misunderstanding, I tried to post the text below without a link)

To view your flight itinerary, seat assignments and baggage information, please login to www.hollandflightease.com.