Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony - Oasis of the Seas

Does anyone know where I can find pictures or video of the Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony on Oasis of the Seas? I seem to only be finding reviews from Symphony of the Seas - does it look exactly the same? Just submit a bid to upgrade so trying to see if it was actually a good idea or not depending on the actual Oasis layout ahaha

Just now, CarnivalCruiser32 said:

Just submit a bid to upgrade so trying to see if it was actually a good idea or not depending on the actual Oasis layout 

Reporting from others seems to indicate that it might not be a good idea to bid on "higher" category balconies especially if you already have a balcony.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Biker19 said:

Reporting from others seems to indicate that it might not be a good idea to bid on "higher" category balconies especially if you already have a balcony.

Agreed, some others have not felt they gained anything, I think unless you're in an obstructed balcony the only bids balcony passengers should make are the suites unless it's an obvious category difference, and that's not always easy to decipher using Royal's descriptions that are designed to make everything sound amazing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

1 hour ago, ShillyShally said:

Agreed, some others have not felt they gained anything, I think unless you're in an obstructed balcony the only bids balcony passengers should make are the suites unless it's an obvious category difference, and that's not always easy to decipher using Royal's descriptions that are designed to make everything sound amazing.

Ahh! I see. Maybe I should cancel my bid then? We're in a Boardwalk Balcony and thought it might good to have some more space but if it's going to be maybe possibly not worth it then I should just cancel it do you think?

8 minutes ago, CarnivalCruiser32 said:

Ahh! I see. Maybe I should cancel my bid then? We're in a Boardwalk Balcony and thought it might good to have some more space but if it's going to be maybe possibly not worth it then I should just cancel it do you think?

Are there any currently available that are oceanview?  You may also find the straight cost to change your cabin may be better.  But ultimately I don't think you'll get much more space so unless it was a very cheap price you may want to cancel.  BUT that said, and I've loved my boardwalk and CP balconies, on the Oasis class ships it can be easy to feel like you're always inside, so for that reason you may like the ocean view balcony to ensure you have that access to the sea view 🙂  Also consider any included promotions on the boardwalk cabin (soda package?) that you would lose if you switched.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CarnivalCruiser32 said:

I would pay very little extra for the OV balcony over the Boardwalk - as was mentioned, compare your min bid to upgrading your self. You are not getting space as much as location and view.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CarnivalCruiser32 said:

Does anyone know where I can find pictures or video of the Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony on Oasis of the Seas? I seem to only be finding reviews from Symphony of the Seas - does it look exactly the same? Just submit a bid to upgrade so trying to see if it was actually a good idea or not depending on the actual Oasis layout ahaha

My family of 5 stayed in an ultra spacious on the Allure. I imagine it is the same layout as the Oasis. We loved the room. What category are you currently in?

3 minutes ago, Biggins88 said:

My family of 5 stayed in an ultra spacious on the Allure. I imagine it is the same layout as the Oasis. We loved the room. What category are you currently in?

Currently in a Boardwalk Balcony! So I figured it might be a bit more space at the very least but I can't actually find any evidence these rooms exist on Youtube ahahaha. Surprising no one has done a review of them! Also, no guarantee the bid will be accepted anyway but I like to try and be prepared especially since you can't back out if they do accept ahahaha

It’s much bigger than a boardwalk balcony (by about 100 sqft). We are staying in an ultra spacious on the Harmony in a couple weeks and the layout is the same as the one we stayed in on the Allure. The cabin has bunk beds so it works out well for my family. I’d definitely recommend it!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Biggins88 said:

It’s much bigger than a boardwalk balcony (by about 100 sqft). We are staying in an ultra spacious on the Harmony in a couple weeks and the layout is the same as the one we stayed in on the Allure. The cabin has bunk beds so it works out well for my family. I’d definitely recommend it!

Thanks!! That's really helpful!!!

3 minutes ago, Biggins88 said:

Any photos?

I put a bid on an Ultra room too...we are currently in an Ocean Balcony but would rather have the extra space in the room so we aren't tripping over each other.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Biggins88 said:

Would love to see pictures if you have any!

There are several youtube videos of the 1As. I have the Oasis 7730 booked for next month (if it's fixed in time). I'll do a review upon my return. It looks to be a very big room and a different layout than the picture posted above.

Just google oasis 7730 and you'll get a hit on the videos. 

We are booked in 7730 on Harmony for next year.  We did have a Family Promenade on Freedom a few years ago and really appreciated the space with 5 of us.  Though, that particular cabin had a huge walk in closet (by ship standards) that we actually used as a separate area to change clothes for some privacy.  According to the videos I’ve seen, the walk in closets and tubs are not on the Oasis class ships in the Family cabins.