When does the fun begin?

Booman14

Hello,

Can anyone tell me about how far out from your sail date will you be able to start to book restaurants, shows, excursions, and any information on airfare.

We booked under the free at sea perks and received all 6.  Well, my wife is going crazy checking the Norwegian website everyday trying to see if anything has changed.  

We are currently 169 days out.  The website has a couple of excursions, but not the ones we are looking for, yet.  We notice that one or two will be added every week or so, but that's it.  You can't book any restaurants and shows this far out.  She is so excited but I think its going to drive her to the mad house looking....  LOL

Thanks for any help in advance... 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Booman14 said:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me about how far out from your sail date will you be able to start to book restaurants, shows, excursions, and any information on airfare.

We booked under the free at sea perks and received all 6.  Well, my wife is going crazy checking the Norwegian website everyday trying to see if anything has changed.  

We are currently 169 days out.  The website has a couple of excursions, but not the ones we are looking for, yet.  We notice that one or two will be added every week or so, but that's it.  You can't book any restaurants and shows this far out.  She is so excited but I think its going to drive her to the mad house looking....  LOL

Thanks for any help in advance... 

dont have any info, but aint it great that she is so excited about the trip, good for both of you, that is what it is all about

I believe it is 90 days out 120 days if in the Haven, somewhere along those lines. I think if you go on NCL, though not very usr friendly, it does say it somewhere. But as I said, finding info on there is not always easy lol But it's great she is so excited I'm sure you both will have a fantastic cruise!!!

Our experience (not Haven class) was exactly 90 days out for restaurant reservations. Choice times filled up very quickly online. I understand they open up more slots on the first day of the cruise.

Shore excursions seemed to change from day to day. Keep checking and don't hesitate to pull the trigger- they also sell out fast.

Have an amazing time!!

For our last couple cruises, everything opened at 120 days, and we stay in inside cabins. You should be able to book dining, both specialty and MDR, and any bookable entertainment at that time. If you really want to book the moment it opens (we did for our Christmas cruise since we had a large group), it will open at midnight eastern at 120 days.

Dining and shows....130 days out for Haven and full suites; 120 days all others.    Check out your rollcall for non-NCL excursions as they could save you a boat load of money not to mention a much small group on your tour.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jemz1949 said:

Dining and shows....130 days out for Haven and full suites; 120 days all others.    Check out your rollcall for non-NCL excursions as they could save you a boat load of money not to mention a much small group on your tour.  

we are talking  A BOAT LOAD, like 50 percent off

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!  This is our first time cruising with NCL.  We have sailed 9 times with Carnival and wanted to see what else was out there.  She has been so excited for something different.  We have watched so many videos about this cruise, I feel like I have already been there.

Have a great one!

TITLE:  When does the fun begin?

The FUN begins once you swipe your key card thru the scanner first time boarding.

At that time all the booked features become active - the beverage dining and other packages too.

It all ends sadly at the time you swipe your key card thru the scanner the last time leaving the ship.

So between these two brackets "Live it Up" "Go for all the Gusto" "Enjoy Life to the Fullest" just

remember to keep it all with that Budget to keep that FUN memorable !

1 minute ago, Booman14 said:

Yes it has!  She was reading everyone's responses on here and looked at me and said, "there is no way is this world I can go another 50 or so days without looking at the website"!!!  LOL-  

I don't blame her! My fun starts as soon as I get the confirmation that I'm booked. And I drive my husband crazy until we are finally on the ship! Have a great time... now and during the cruise 😉 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, worktocruise610 said:

I don't blame her! My fun starts as soon as I get the confirmation that I'm booked. And I drive my husband crazy until we are finally on the ship! Have a great time... now and during the cruise 😉 

I am the same way. As soon as that cruise is booked, I become completely obsessed! Which is why I end up spending all of my time on this site...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I am the same way. As soon as that cruise is booked, I become completely obsessed! Which is why I end up spending all of my time on this site...

HAHAHA me too! You can always tell when I have 1 coming up, I'm on here all the time lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Booman14 said:

Yes it has!  She was reading everyone's responses on here and looked at me and said, "there is no way is this world I can go another 50 or so days without looking at the website"!!!  LOL-  

I see your new...don't forget to sign up for the M&G and meet others on your sailing.