Oasis Class Deluxe Beverage Package $12 or $13

Anyone on Oasis class recently see what the max price was for drinks covered under the package? I thought I read $13 for Oasis class but now just seeing $12 mentioned. If they did drop it back to $12 did they decrease $13 drinks to $12 or just exclude a bunch from the package?

Thanks,

I’m not sure where it is showing it includes drinks up to $12.  But I’m pretty sure that whatever the going rate for popular drinks (such as the frozen ones) is, that is what is included in the DBP. Royal isn’t trying to ding you for an extra $1.18 per drink.   That would probably drive the bartenders crazy. From my experience, it is the rare drink, like an expensive wine by the glass that makes you go over.  And at least the wine prices are clearly marked. 

On 4/17/2019 at 1:13 PM, maranelloboy05 said:

Anyone on Oasis class recently see what the max price was for drinks covered under the package? I thought I read $13 for Oasis class but now just seeing $12 mentioned. If they did drop it back to $12 did they decrease $13 drinks to $12 or just exclude a bunch from the package?

Thanks,

Just off Allure 3 weeks ago. It was $13 then.

1 hour ago, sailor05 said:

What's the time limit on getting drinks? I like to drink a little of my drink and then have them give me another shot of whatever alcohol to mix in. If I can't taste the booze, it's TOO weak!😜

I have seen many ask for a double or a drink + shot at the same time with no problems 

7 hours ago, sailor05 said:

What's the time limit on getting drinks? I like to drink a little of my drink and then have them give me another shot of whatever alcohol to mix in. If I can't taste the booze, it's TOO weak!😜

No time limit, but getting a double, they limit to one drink at a time.

19 hours ago, maranelloboy05 said:

Perfect, thanks guys. Hoping for the best as the official sheet still says $12.

Official sheet and signage everywhere on Mariner said $12 in March.  It was $13.  Pretty sure it changed when it got AMPed and they just didn't change out the signage.  

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Official sheet and signage everywhere on Mariner said $12 in March.  It was $13.  Pretty sure it changed when it got AMPed and they just didn't change out the signage.  

That's interesting info; good to know.  Less of an upcharge for some the $14 Bamboo Room drinks.

4 minutes ago, SAmome said:

That's interesting info; good to know.  Less of an upcharge for some the $14 Bamboo Room drinks.

Amen!  And those drinks are worth the upcharge..although they have a whole bunch of $12 ones too..the $14 were pretty tasty concoctions.

I am thinking of getting the unlimited drink package for our next cruise we have never bought it before... if you buy a drink that is over the max price allowed do they just charge you the extra? ie drink is $15 and max price is $13 they charge me $2?  Thanks :)

2 minutes ago, nc350 said:

I am thinking of getting the unlimited drink package for our next cruise we have never bought it before... if you buy a drink that is over the max price allowed do they just charge you the extra? ie drink is $15 and max price is $13 they charge me $2?  Thanks 🙂

Correct, the difference in price plus gratuity (18%) but I also doubt they'll bother for small differences, I feel like most mainstream drinks ordered are included, it's only if you went very specific on liquor off menu that they may do it.

11 minutes ago, nc350 said:

if you buy a drink that is over the max price allowed do they just charge you the extra? ie drink is $15 and max price is $13 they charge me $2?  Thanks 🙂

Close, it will be $2.36, the diff + 18% grats.

Just now, ShillyShally said:

Correct, the difference in price plus gratuity (18%) but I also doubt they'll bother for small differences, I feel like most mainstream drinks ordered are included, it's only if you went very specific on liquor off menu that they may do it.

Thank you! I appreciate the response makes my decision a bit easier.... we have two cruises a 7 day and 11 day coming up and I am doing the crazy math for these to see if it will be a benefit 😉

6 hours ago, nc350 said:

Thank you! I appreciate the response makes my decision a bit easier.... we have two cruises a 7 day and 11 day coming up and I am doing the crazy math for these to see if it will be a benefit 😉

I can say for us it was easy to get value out of it, and not just with alcohol.  My husband loved the fresh squeezed OJ in the WJ, my son also drank sodas, I used it a lot for bottled water too, we all did.  Plus of course alcohol lol!  But we also loved the freedom of knowing it was paid for and not having to sign receipts the whole trip, we just didn't even stress if it had value because there was enough value in just not worrying about it!