boarding the Regal in Berlin???

Loritd

We are boarding the Regal in July, doing the Berlin to Berlin itinerary and I have questions. When do we do the muster drill? Do we have our own or wait till Copenhagen? Do we have to wait for the departing passengers to disembark in Copenhagen before we can get off and tour the city. What about getting back on the ship,  do we wait for boarding with the new passengers?  Any assistance with the ins and outs of boarding mid-cruise so to speak would be appreciated.  Lori

We did this last August and it was super easy. There's almost no one in the terminal, so you practically walk right on. Muster was sometime around 4, I think, a small one just for the Berlin passengers.

I don't have specific recollections about timing in Copenhagen, except I think we had a Princess excursion, so all was smooth.

Jim

It will be a small group disembarking and embarking in Warnemunde, no difficulty there. Berlin to Warnemunde is around 3 hours, allow for that if you are transferring on the day of the cruise. If you are using a Princess transfer, Princess will get you there on time. Muster will be the day you board with the others that board that day. You will not be in Copenhagen, you will be in Warnemunde, Germany when you board. You will board most likely soon after you arrive. Disembarking passengers will be a small group. Most will most likely be on the train that leaves for Berlin early in the morning, long gone before you arrive. Once you check in you are free to get off and on as you please up until the last on board time. But remember not to miss the muster drill. Warnemunde is a small town and easy to walk around.

When the ship arrives in Copenhagen as a port of call you just walk off and on like any other port of call. No customs or immigration. Bring along whatever documents are mentioned in the Patter.

Hope this answers all your questions.