Great cruise this week on Harmony

The staff is doing a great great job this week on enforcing policies on the Harmony and we have a great group of fellow cruisers. This makes the cruise very enjoyable. 

- Adult pool lifeguard not letting any kids in.

- Lifeguard instantly kicked a young man out after he cannon ball dove into the pool. 

Pool attendants removing towels and items used to save chairs after an hour or two.

- Diamond Lounge not allowing non-Diamond friends and guests inside. One woman was upset she could not bring in others and complained about how the DL concierge should stop making his own rules - was very nasty to him. I made sure to thank our concierge for doing a great job. 

- we could not enjoy our balcony as someone was smoking a cigar next to us. After this happened several times we called and staff were at our door to take care of it right away. 

Oh, and I’ve seen 2 true service dogs this week and no “emotional support” dogs dressed up / pushed around in strollers. The dogs were so well behaved and pretty much unnoticed. 

I was a little concerned about it being Easter week, a full ship, and possibly lots of uncontrolled kids. But this has been one of our more enjoyable cruises lately.  Everyone for the most part following the golden rule and we are meeting lots of fun people. 

Happy cruising - Hope everyone has a positive experience on their next cruise. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, dimepiece18 said:

This is good to hear as my family and I will be sailing on Sunday

We will try to keep it clean for you 🙂

Weather has been perfect. We are about an hour out from Labadee this morning and looks like another great day. 

We did the Maho Beach Airport excursion on St Marten this week. After years of cruising, finally made it to this. Loved the airplanes landing / taking off (got some great pics and video) and the Sunset Bar is entertaining.  The beach was very crowded and I would not choose or think of this as a beach experience (which we knew). 

We did did a relaxing pool & beach day on San Juan at the Vivo Beach Club. Very nice place and a pretty good lunch. 

• Like 2