anthem jan. 4 2021

It may be the first post, but it’s in the wrong place. This is the forum for getting help in using the boards. You need to be in the Roll Call forum for RCI’s Anthem OTS.  Look carefully through it to see whether someone has already started a Roll Call for your cruise.  (The Roll Call Finder tool is not working.). If not, start one there, but please follow the instructions carefully. 

• 4 weeks later...

I guess that I started the forum for anthem cruise jan. 4, 2021 in the wrong place.   I looked though all the roll calls and there is not one started for this cruise.

I cannot find how to start a new one for this cruise.    I have tried for hours.

any help in starting one of if anyone is going on this cruise would start one.

I have started many roll calls in the past, but cruise critic has changed their pages and I do not think it is for the better.

need help

carl

5 minutes ago, kaboodle said:

I cannot find how to start a new one for this cruise.    I have tried for hours.

any help in starting one of if anyone is going on this cruise would start one.

I have started many roll calls in the past, but cruise critic has changed their pages and I do not think it is for the better.

need help

I'm not sure what you are doing, but it's not difficult to start a Roll Call.  You want to head over to the RCI Roll Call forum and open Anthem of the Seas Roll Calls (second link below), then click the blue "start new topic" button in the upper right, title your Roll Call (use the correct date format: January 4, 2021), write your first post, and hit Submit Reply. Before you do any of that, read the instructions on setting up a Roll Call right here in this help forum:

Anthem Roll Calls go here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/722-anthem-of-the-seas-roll-calls/

• 1 month later...

I found that someone started another roll call for the jan. 4, 2021 anthem cruise in june.    I cannot find another one but mine above which is probably wrong.    I tried starting another but I cannot do it.

would someone please start the proper one and advise me on this one.

thanks

carl

Howdy, caboodle! 😊

Yes, Essiesmom and Charles4515 are correct in the fact there should be only one Roll Call thread for your cruise and that one already established thread is where you should start posting. As time goes on, others booking the same cruise will join you and keeponkruising there.

It appears you may be confused about the Roll Call Tool at Find Your Athem of the Seas Roll Call because the January 4, 2021 Anthem Roll Call thread started by keeponkruisin does not appear there. And neither does this one you started here because it is a thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here!  forum. It is not a thread on the Anthem of the Seas Roll Calls forum where it should have been. 

Please read the following thread from the  Announcements  forum concerning the Roll Call Tool:  

Please note the following portion of the directions above:

• Read Posts/Click Reply to post your own message on the roll call thread.
  • Type your message in and click Submit Reply button. Your post will appear in the topic. We feel sure your fellow Roll Call members will post welcoming replies. You are now forming your on-line relationship with cruisers just like you.

So, click here https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2668278-anthem-of-the-seas-january-4-2021/ for your proper Roll Call thread then follow the above directions to start posting on the thread.  

I sincerely hope all this information will be helpful!

Kat 🐱    

P.S. to @CC Help Jenn            

When possible, please add the Roll Call thread titled Anthem of the Seas - January 4, 2021 at https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2668278-anthem-of-the-seas-january-4-2021/ to the Roll Call tool.

Thanks, Jenn!

Edited by TxCityKat
additional info

Here's a thought - how about a red banner saying the Roll Call tool isn't working?  I know I don't always look at the right hand column for news.  Others are obviously missing the announcement there that the Roll Call tool isn't working.