Curacao Dreams Tours

BIGREDIOWAN

I found them on trip adviser and I signed up with them for June. They communicated quickly when I asked a question. I love the idea of free pictures and video its a small thing that shows they think of their customer. Small tour with water provided is just what we wanted. 

Okay thanks, we'll talk about it more and decide if we're going to take a chance. We've never used an outside vendor before and have always used Carnival so we're a tad apprehensive on that. If we do it we'll let you know how it goes so you know. 😊

Thanks we have rarely ever used a cruise line excursion so we are comfortable with a local company. Generally the local company are less crowded and cheaper. I use CC and trip advisor to find company that offer what we want to do and read reviews, watch you tube videos to make sure it looks like what is promised. 

I would not do it if its going to cut it close to the time the ship will leave since they will not hold the ship. That is not the case with Curacao dreams they do a 2:30 tour for Carnival guests and at 4 hours long that puts us back on ship at 7 or before.  In our case my FIL won't go on the tour with us and will want to eat dinner with us so its perfect.  

If you do it please report back and let me know how it was