Enchantment MDR menus

We will be sailing on Enchantment of the Seas May 6th.  Have been through 41 pages looking for current MDR menus, but have yet to find one listed.  Normally, this is a quick find. I am now looking cross eyed.  Does any Cruise Critic members have recent menu's for MDR?  Would greatly appreciate the information.  We are trying to decide on doing specialty dining one or two nights and would like to see what is offered first on the main dining menus.

• Clarea changed the title to Enchantment MDR menus

Downloaded the app but could not find the menus.  Can you guide me please or send the link?  Also looking for the daily compass, for seven day cruise.  We are doing Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Cayman 7 day.  Thought we would go ahead and do reservations in advance for my time dining but want to first see when shows are offered each night.

23 minutes ago, abatlin said:

Downloaded the app but could not find the menus.  Can you guide me please or send the link?  Also looking for the daily compass, for seven day cruise.  We are doing Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Cayman 7 day.  Thought we would go ahead and do reservations in advance for my time dining but want to first see when shows are offered each night.

If you are sailing out of Galveston, then there won't be any Compasses for that route as Enchantment has not yet started sailing from there.

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2019 at 8:59 AM, Airliner320 said:

We're sailing on Enchantment in February, you can contact RCI through Facebook or Twitter, and they can get you a copy of the current menus.

I actually emailed them a couple of days ago. And they told me that they do not email out the menus ( because they change from Cruise to Cruise... oh really??? )

Just now, rondl1 said:

I actually emailed them a couple of days ago. And they told me that they do not email out the menus ( because they change from Cruise to Cruise... oh really??? )

That's odd...try sending them a message on Facebook or Twitter, they usually can get them.  Unless policy has changed, but I find that odd.

9 hours ago, rondl1 said:

And they told me that they do not email out the menus ( because they change from Cruise to Cruise... oh really??? )

The first part is probably right, the second is probably bogus. You can get the menus yourself in the RCI app.

42 minutes ago, sewingmolly said:

Thanks so much for posting these.  I'll be on the Enchantment of the Seas later this month.  We had been trying to decide which night to go to Chops and this was just what I needed. 

You're welcome!  This is helping my grandparents make dining decisions as well!  😄