Help! trying to status match with my Royal Caribbean C/A

CruiseandCruise

Can someone help? I'm trying to do the MSC status match by sending them a screen shot of my Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor page (this is what an MSC agent said to do.)

I sent it in an got an email back rejecting it. email said it needed to include my last name. The problem is the RCL C&A page doesn't show my last name. Also, RCL doesn't send out "membership" cards anymore, which may have worked. 

Has anyone had to deal with this issue and have a solution? 

Thank you in advance

Hunter

yeah, I can't figure out how to change this OLD signature below either :) 

I had the same issue. Click on your account settings. There you will see your C & A number, status, points, name and birth date. Screen shot it and email back. I returned mine on Friday, by Sunday evening I received an email with my Voyager number and status.

• Thanks 1

Travel plus said

I will be Diamond after my next two cruises Royal and will do the MSC status match then to Black.

MSC are matching RCL Diamond to GOLD not BLACK I know this as I helped my Neighbour get  a screen dump and submit it for a match. They have been downgrading the matches people get since last October.

I can reveal she was in fact matched to GOLD

Edited by Skier52

On 4/25/2019 at 5:10 AM, travelplus said:

I will be Diamond after my next two cruises Royal and will do the MSC status match then to Black.

Don't count on it...my husband and I are Diamond on RCCL.  I initially applied for a status match, but had problems getting the "proof" of status to them--I used their link, which did not work.  I was unable to retry at the time they notified me of the issue and figured I'd try again when I was planning a cruise.  My husband applied shortly after my failed attempt and was eventually awarded a Black status match.  I retried at that time and was given Gold status.  When I questioned MSC about this they stated the status match program had been revisited and changed.  Even though I had applied earlier than him, since they were unable to find that documentation, I now have a lower MSC status than.  Annoying.  Fortunately, if we are traveling together I receive the same perks as long as he books the cruise.

6 minutes ago, lizalyo said:

Fortunately, if we are traveling together I receive the same perks as long as he books the cruise.

You are right, even the speciality meal for two used to be per person and now per cabin, I think the only thing you miss out on with gold is a second chocolate ship, no big deal.