Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
qa4ever

Do you get any "perks" for second RC cruise?

Recommended Posts

With Disney, after you have completed one cruise and go for a second you are already considered "silver" level and get perks like special check in line and a gift in your stateroom when you return.

 

Do you get any perks with your second cruise with Royal Caribbean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, qa4ever said:

Do you get any perks with your second cruise with Royal Caribbean?

Look at the Gold perks on the C&A site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, qa4ever said:

With Disney, after you have completed one cruise and go for a second you are already considered "silver" level and get perks like special check in line and a gift in your stateroom when you return.

 

Do you get any perks with your second cruise with Royal Caribbean?

 Not much.... 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free dinner in the MDR. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Windjammer. Carpeted floor in your stateroom. Free tap water throughout the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, qa4ever said:

With Disney, after you have completed one cruise and go for a second you are already considered "silver" level and get perks like special check in line and a gift in your stateroom when you return.

 

Do you get any perks with your second cruise with Royal Caribbean?

 

See Gold level coupons here:

 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2615839-crown-and-anchor-onboard-offers-all-levels-including-youth-allure/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, schmeed said:

With 3 points you are considered GOLD. So as long as your cruise was 3 nights or more, you will be Gold.

 

Benefits:  http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits/gold-members/

Crown & Anchor Society Onboard Offers • • • • • • SeaPass® Card recognition • • • • • • Priority check-in 1 • • • • • • Private departure lounge with continental breakfast • • • • • • Exclusive Trivia

 

Didn't get any of these, and Allure was our 5th RCI cruise.

 

 

Didn't get any letters outlining the benefits either.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Crown & Anchor Society Onboard Offers • • • • • • SeaPass® Card recognition • • • • • • Priority check-in 1 • • • • • • Private departure lounge with continental breakfast • • • • • • Exclusive Trivia

 

Didn't get any of these, and Allure was our 5th RCI cruise.

 

SeaPass card recognition is just the word "Gold" on your SeaPass card.

Onboard offers are listed in the letter you got in your stateroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

SeaPass card recognition is just the word "Gold" on your SeaPass card.

Onboard offers are listed in the letter you got in your stateroom.

there was no letter...

The only correspondence (besides the Dailies) that was in our cabin was our excursion tickets.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

there was no letter...

The only correspondence (besides the Dailies) that was in our cabin was our excursion tickets.

 

Was your C&A number on the booking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

there was no letter...

The only correspondence (besides the Dailies) that was in our cabin was our excursion tickets.

You may want to check on your crown and anchor status and make sure it is accurate. Even if you didn't get the letter the coupons should have been loaded on your card. I hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Was your C&A number on the booking?

sure was!  3xxxxxxxx--GOLD.

Should probably call them about our kiddo for whom this was an RCI cruise #2, because his C&A is blank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

sure was!  3xxxxxxxx--GOLD.

Should probably call them about our kiddo for whom this was an RCI cruise #2, because his C&A is blank.

 

Yep, I would call.

 

By the way, if this ever happens again (no C&A coupon letter), see the Loyalty Ambassador onboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not like Carnival, who let you know that your loyalty for spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on a second cruise is worth a $3 bottle of water.  I actually prefer nothing, if you think about it, the bottle of water is kind of insulting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ramja96 said:

Free dinner in the MDR. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Windjammer. Carpeted floor in your stateroom. Free tap water throughout the ship.

 

You should probably drop the sarcasm.  Someone at RCI is probably screen shorting your post and using it to find ways to charge more service fees or something. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A2Mich said:

 

You should probably drop the sarcasm.  Someone at RCI is probably screen shorting your post and using it to find ways to charge more service fees or something. 😂

Now provided for all Platinum level and above, RC flip flow with 2x2 carpet squares so you can enjoy the feel of carpet all over the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dodgestang said:

Now provided for all Platinum level and above, RC flip flow with 2x2 carpet squares so you can enjoy the feel of carpet all over the ship.

 

I was going to post something a bit more personal than that, but it would probably get me banned for life from CC 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A2Mich said:

 

I was going to post something a bit more personal than that, but it would probably get me banned for life from CC 😂

The personalized vibrating devices with optional lube are for Diamond and above only and are being discussed in a separate thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

The personalized vibrating devices with optional lube are for Diamond and above only and are being discussed in a separate thread.

 

Your thinking is fairly close to my thought....😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sailor05 said:

Do you have one for Emerald?

 

Same link has all the levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Same link has all the levels.

Oops! I guess I should've scrolled down! Thanks Bob!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a 7-day Caribbean cruise for two!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...