Has anyone used Aruba Fantasy Tours?

hrmkr

I am trying to find a good tour of the island.  I finally heard from Sonny Binns and they said they needed a minimum of 10 people to have the tour.  We are not sailing until Dec 1 but wanted to try to secure things now before tours fill up.

I read online reviews and on trip adviser about Aruba Fantasy Tours and everything looked good.  I went to their website and got their email address to ask some general questions.  I emailed them and after 4 days, no answer. I emailed them again 2 days ago and still no answer.  I really liked what the tour offered but am getting very leary about using them if they cannot answer an email especially when I have contacted them twice within a week.  There could be a good reason for no response.

My wife said if need be, we can just jump on a tour once we get in port.  I like to have things planned with a reputable tour company.  that way, we know they are responsible to make sure things go well (within reason) or they risk the chance of getting a bad review here on CC which could severely hurt their business.  Just grabbing a tour at port, there is no accountability.  if they badly mess up, oh well, they know that they will get more tourists coming in on the next ship. 

How many people are going on your tour? If it is 5 or less, I highly recommend an island tour with Bully. We have toured with him several times and have taken our family when they have come to visit us in Aruba. His tours are outstanding. His email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. His reply will come under the name, Amador Lacle.  Be sure to check your spam because a lot of emails from Aruba go there. 

1 hour ago, Hatteras51 said:

How many people are going on your tour? If it is 5 or less, I highly recommend an island tour with Bully. We have toured with him several times and have taken our family when they have come to visit us in Aruba. His tours are outstanding. His email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. His reply will come under the name, Amador Lacle.  Be sure to check your spam because a lot of emails from Aruba go there. 

Thanks for the recommendation.  it is only my wife and I.  

can you please give me any details what is seen in the tour?  How much was it?

Bully will take you wherever you want to go. He can't go to the Natural Pool because that takes a 4 wheel drive, but the bus tours, including Sonny Binns, can't go there either. In my opinion, that's no great loss.  His tours cover the lighthouse, a lot of the desert side, including the gold mill, three bridges, the new baby bridge, the rock formations, a tour of the resort area, and so much more. I can't remember all of it but you can book a 3 or 4 hour tour. He even stops at a wonderful bakery for us, that most people love. He also takes us up to the highest point on the island for great views. If you email him, he can tell you more about it.  The best thing is that his tours are individual and he beats the big buses to the sites, and goes to a lot of places that they can't.  His tours are $50.00 per hour, which is set by the government. If you are interested, email him asap, because he books up quickly.  I can't say enough good things about Bully.  He is a great guy and a wonderful ambassador for his island. 

I heard from Aruba fantasy Tours.  Their reply was stuck in their inbox and never sent.  the tour sounds great.   It is only $45 per person for 3 hours.  We will do this tour from 9-12, get dropped off at the ship and grab a quick lunch and then go to a beach to relax and finally go on a sunset cruise at 4:30.  

Sounds like a great day in Aruba!

• 8 months later...
On 4/25/2019 at 5:46 PM, hrmkr said:

I heard from Aruba fantasy Tours.  Their reply was stuck in their inbox and never sent.  the tour sounds great.   It is only $45 per person for 3 hours.  We will do this tour from 9-12, get dropped off at the ship and grab a quick lunch and then go to a beach to relax and finally go on a sunset cruise at 4:30.  

Sounds like a great day in Aruba!

How was your tour? I am looking at the same tour for next December.

• Like 1