Do they have Sherry?

I honestly dont know on this one; we are not sherry drinkers, but l don't recall seeing it on the shelf.

However elsewhere on CC there has been discussion about sherry, and (apparently) as it is fortified wine, it falls within the "carry on two bottles of wine per stateroom" rule, so that may be soke kind of solution.

7 hours ago, little britain said:

Hopefully some people on this site are on board now and can kindly ask for me....

Perhaps one of the people on this site will just happen to be at a bar on a RCI ship over the next day and could kindly ask for me......?

On 4/25/2019 at 5:06 PM, little britain said:

Perhaps one of the many people on this site will just happen to be at a bar on a RCI ship over the next day and could kindly ask for me......?

235 views and not one single person is currently on a RCI ship and not one single person could ask whilst they are at a bar if there is a bottle of sherry .... incredible ...

Edited by little britain

Just now, little britain said:

235 views and not one single person is on a RCI ship and not one single person could ask whilst they are at a bar if there is a bottle of sherry .... incredible ...

To be fair, probably all of those 235 views are from folks not on a cruise.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:06 PM, little britain said:

Perhaps one of the many people on this site will just happen to be at a bar on a RCI ship over the next day and could kindly ask for me......?

Will check on Independence next month.Sherry was my late FIL tipple.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, livylotte said:

What ship?  When do you need to know by? We're on Oasis at the end of May - I can ask then for you but not sure all ships have the same alcohol. 

Thanks, yes, it’s is for oasis and as she is based in Spain (lots of spanish), I would hope so...🤞

Wonder if the Spanish like Harveys Bristol Cream😂, perhaps they'll have something else.

We're on Indy 18th May and I'm thinking of doing a live review. I'll look out for it.

• Thanks 1