MSC's excursions

cyrussia

43 minutes ago, abbeytravelstheworld said:

Does anyone know if the pricing they show for excursions online are in your local currency, eg. i'm in New Zealand and so i'm on the MSC NZ site. Does this mean they're in NZD? We're cruising out of Miami so i'm also wondering if it could be USD

My best guess would be home currency as my next cruise from Brazil is showing excursions in British Pounds (£).

6 hours ago, abbeytravelstheworld said:

Does anyone know if the pricing they show for excursions online are in your local currency, eg. i'm in New Zealand and so i'm on the MSC NZ site. Does this mean they're in NZD? We're cruising out of Miami so i'm also wondering if it could be USD

I'm from NZ and the excursions I booked were in NZ dollars.

16 hours ago, abbeytravelstheworld said:

Between us we have made this clear as MUD!

It's clear there is no single and consistent system out there, I think you have no choice but to give them a call.

19 minutes ago, abbeytravelstheworld said:

Thanks everyone,

Just spoke to MSC and their word is that it's in my local NZD currency.

I hope that they're right!  I spoke with a MSC UK office supervisor about pricings for drinks packages which were showing on our booking for a US-based cruise.  There was clearly a US $ sign in front of the numbers and not a Euro (€) one (which is our currency).   She told me that the prices couldn't be in US$ (despite the fact that they were!).