EXCURSION SALE FOR MAY-OCT SAILINGS

Pier290

49 minutes ago, Pier290 said:

I just cancelled and rebooked a few excursions that went on sale!   It's only for 2 days...many are 20% off 😁

Find and Book your own excursions online, and you’ll find you’ll save more than 20%. The cruise ship excursions charge exorbitant prices. Book your own online and Save 40-50%. Join in your roll call, and see what excursions people have booked on their own. They’re always looking for people to join in with them, at a fraction of the price that cruise ships charge.

Can someone tell me if when you open up excursions are you seeing anything that says there is a sail - I am not getting any mention of a sail and the prices are all more than I already paid.  Just want to check I am not doing something wrong lol

• Like 1

My sailing has many excursions on sale.  You can tell because they have a banner across the top stating "Save 5%, 10%, up to 20% Off".  I also have a new "Sale" tab on the cruise planner.

Edited by cricketgirl

I received an email yesterday, and sale items are showing in my cruise planner today.  With that said, I paid less on a previous sale than is showing today.  I mainly do private tours, but, on occasion(for a variety of reasons) I sometimes book with the cruise line.

I just cancelled and rebooked an excursion for my October 2019 Equinox sailing, saving 20%!   The offer is available in my cruise planner, but it clearly states, "Offer applies to select sailings 5/1/19 - 10/31/19."  I guess the key word here is "select"...

1 hour ago, evitacruiser said:

I received the email but when I logged into my planner there were no sale prices on any excursions or dining or anything else for that matter.

Yes, I found the same for Constellation in October.

• 3 weeks later...