Interior Guarantee ?

wojomom

Hi All - we usually select a balcony stateroom , but this time looking at a quick getaway and thinking of an interior guarantee   - we know we won’t be able to pick our room/location,  that is okay - but my question is with the interior guarantee does this include upper/lower accomodations and is there a possibility that would be assigned? The fine print says:

“Guests who select the interior upper/lower stateroom type may be assigned upper/lower accommodations”- we are selecting just “interior”.  Lol don’t really want the bunk beds!

Wish I had a definitive answer for you but I have no personal experience.

My understanding of booking a guarantee is that you choose among interior, oceanview, balcony, or suite.  Carnival then assigns any cabin within those four categories.

I suggest you phone Carnival to ask this question.  If you don't want bunk beds it's probably worth paying a little more.

It has been quite a while since I've done a guarantee, but when we did do them we always requested an interior guarantee and were never assigned an upper/lower bunk category. I don't even recall being concerned that it could be an option, so I don't think those are included with the GT category. Again, this is just my experience...I agree with the above posted about calling Carnival and asking just to be sure. 

I’ve played around on the booking system and it appears that upon check out it will specify interior guarantee or interior upper/lower guarantee  - but I will definitely talk to my TA about this and if there is any question just book a specific room 0 thank you for your help!

The Wonderful UpGrade Wizard.Fariry sometimes does magic.. it as well depends what the fill rate is as well waht you have booked before.

The bottom Line is;

What they think you shall spend in revenue generation as well the next cruises you will take  too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------