2020/2021 Itineraries Released for Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico, Calif

azbirdmom

10 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

Where did you hear this?  Elites haven't been notified yet and it would make more sense for them to send out those emails on Wednesday for booking on May 8th or 9th.

10 hours ago, Kamloops50 said:

I got the email about two weeks ago . I got South America and Asia information last week via email. Did you sign up for notifications of specials and cruises.

I got the South America and Asia email but not the Caribbean one.

????????

On 4/25/2019 at 6:42 PM, DrivesLikeMario said:

Open on May 8, 2019 for Elite members and Group blocking starting at 9:00am.

Thursday, May 9, 2019 at midnight for all others.  (Yes, it says midnight but I think that's weird.)

And what about this?

3 hours ago, chamima said:

And what about this?

My TA who I know a lot of you use confirmed yesterday that these itineraries open May 8 for Elite and May 9 for everyone else. There’s nothing on the Princess web site today for these itineraries so I do believe my TA knows what she is saying!😊

Edited by dstables
Correct spelling.

7 minutes ago, dstables said:

My TA who I know a lot of you use confirmed yesterday that these itineraries open May 8 for Elite and May 9 for everyone else. There’s nothing on the Princess web site today for these itineraries so I do believe my TA knows what she is saying!😊

thank you very much...I will stop stalking the site now.....hahaha:classic_tongue:

28 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Can your PVP actually book them for a client?

I am told the the PVP and TA’s can see these itineraries but can not but them till May 8. I have spoken to my TA today and that’s what she said and our friends spoke with their PVP this morning who said the same thing. Took one request for what we want to book but have to wait till May 8 and 9. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dstables said:

I am told the the PVP and TA’s can see these itineraries but can not but them till May 8. I have spoken to my TA today and that’s what she said and our friends spoke with their PVP this morning who said the same thing. Took one request for what we want to book but have to wait till May 8 and 9. 

great thanks

3 hours ago, dstables said:

Does it open at midnight on may 9th like previously stated or 8am?

On 5/2/2019 at 7:00 AM, cruzrbachoua said:

this is what my TA told me yesterday when he asked the princess contact

Elite members can book May 8 at 9am Pacific time and all others can book May 9 at midnight pacific time.

Guess we'll all know for sure tomorrow!  This is what I'm expecting given the fact that the Carnival press release site has an official press release out announcing bookings open on May 9.  

Here's the link:  http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/princess-cruises-announces-2020-2021-caribbean--panama-canal-seasons-featuring-newest-ships-300842895.html

Edited by jondfk
Added link to press release

On 5/2/2019 at 7:00 AM, cruzrbachoua said:

this is what my TA told me yesterday when he asked the princess contact

Elite members can book May 8 at 9am Pacific time and all others can book May 9 at midnight pacific time.

Can elite members book online or still have to call in? Not really much of a perk if you have to sit on hold for hours....

41 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Can elite members book online or still have to call in? Not really much of a perk if you have to sit on hold for hours....

I am not sure. We are not elite,  I didn't ask nor did my ta offer up that info cause he knows we are not elite.   Hopefully someone who is elite can tell us

3 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

If it works the same way as the prior Elite booking events, you should get an email indicating that bookings are open for Elite members.  When you click on the link in the email, you should be able to see the cruises on their website and book any of the newer cruises.

10 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

If it works the same way as the prior Elite booking events, you should get an email indicating that bookings are open for Elite members.  When you click on the link in the email, you should be able to see the cruises on their website and book any of the newer cruises.

I got the email about South America/Asia but nothing for West Coast, etc

10 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I got the email about South America/Asia but nothing for West Coast, etc

I didn't get an early announcement for the West Coast sailings either.  But I expect that at or shortly after 9 AM PDT, Elites should get an email announcing that these itineraries are available for booking.  That is, if early booking works like it has thus far.

Please if you are elite could you let us know what happens.  So far I don't show them on the site.  I believe in the past I saw them on the site but it said something like not available or something like that...could see the details of the cruise but not be able to book it since I am only platinum. So fare site doesn't even have them posted...

48 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Please if you are elite could you let us know what happens.  So far I don't show them on the site.  I believe in the past I saw them on the site but it said something like not available or something like that...could see the details of the cruise but not be able to book it since I am only platinum. So fare site doesn't even have them posted...

When I log in (I 'm elite) I don't see anything posted either. I believe in the past pre-sales you had to click on the link sent in the email. Not very helpful if most folks never got the email....

6 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

When I log in (I 'm elite) I don't see anything posted either. I believe in the past pre-sales you had to click on the link sent in the email. Not very helpful if most folks never got the email....

Update - when I log in and go to search (put in California Coast but no dates) and look at all itineraries, the 2021 DOES show and looks to be open to book!

9 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Update - when I log in and go to search (put in California Coast but no dates) and look at all itineraries, the 2021 DOES show and looks to be open to book!

SUN PRINCESS 2021 coastal is BOOKED!!! WOOOHOOOO