How do I sign up for meet and mingle

Icoilja

Go to the top of the page and look for Meet & Mingle in the blue bar. If you can’t see it click on Forums. Click on Meet & Mingle, then select Azamara Club Cruises. On the next page click on ‘Register for an Azamara Party’, then fill in the requested information (booking reference, name, ship & sail date). You should get an email from Azamara confirming your registration and should also get an invitation in your cabin.

But do not worry if you don’t manage to do so. It’s not needed. Azamara always host an event usually on embarkation day around 5pm. Just ask at Guest Relations after you board - the staff don’t call it Meet and Mingle it’s referred to as the Cruise Critic Social so that’s what to ask about. You should also see it posted in the daily program 

• 3 weeks later...

Although it’s not necessary to register for the event in order to attend it, it’s courteous to Azamara to register if you intend to go, so they have an idea about how many they are catering for and where is the best place to hold it. For example the roll call for our Mediterranean cruise last year was quite small and the event was held in the Drawing Room which suited the fairly small number. On the other hand our Costa Rica cruise had a large and very active roll call. The event was held in the Caberet, which suited the large number of attendees.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 10:50 AM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Go to the top of the page and look for Meet & Mingle in the blue bar. If you can’t see it click on Forums. Click on Meet & Mingle, then select Azamara Club Cruises. On the next page click on ‘Register for an Azamara Party’, then fill in the requested information (booking reference, name, ship & sail date). You should get an email from Azamara confirming your registration and should also get an invitation in your cabin.

I can't seem to get these instructions to work for me.  When I click on the Meet & Mingle/Cruise Critic box nothing happens!

Any other suggestions????

Thanks,

Kim Sharp

Homer Alaska

5 minutes ago, AK92 said:

I can't seem to get these instructions to work for me.  When I click on the Meet & Mingle/Cruise Critic box nothing happens!

Thanks,

Kim Sharp

Homer Alaska

Click this link and fill out the form:

For Azamara: https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getBooking.do

🙂

Edited by gocubsgirl

7 minutes ago, AK92 said:

Thanks,

Kim Sharp

Homer Alaska

You'll then need to Register for Connections and that should be all you need to do. 

image.thumb.png.c5cc22b710b1df12f76eef16ed837005.png

Edited by gocubsgirl

3 minutes ago, gocubsgirl said:

Click this link and fill out the form:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

Attached are instructions with images if it helps. 🙂

meet and mingle sign up.pdf 1.66 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you!!!   I saw the other link above...https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getBooking.do

that seemed to work so Ill wait for the email conifrmation.  

Kim