Past cruise date?

ShrinkinTexas

I needed mine after not sailing for 8 years so I could update my profile online of missing cruises. I contacted carnival and gave them my info and they were able to give me the info. After going thru all of that I found them listed in my signature lol!

6 hours ago, ShrinkinTexas said:

I sailed the Carnival Holiday, from San Juan in September of 2001.  How can I find the exact dates of the cruise?

Thanks.

If you call Carnival and give them the approximate dates, they should be able to find the cruise you were on. My wife had a similar situation where she went on a cruise for work on Holiday out of Mobile back in 2004.  I called Carnival with this information (several years ago) and the woman I talked to was able to find the cruise within a few minutes. When my wife checked her VIFP account the next day, the Holiday cruise was there, which is why she still has 4 more cruise days than me. 😕

Edited by PhillyFan33579

Do you remember what day of the week you sailed?  You can look up a calendar for Sept. 2001 to check for the date.  Or do you remember how the cruise was in relation to 9/11?  That might help narrow it down...EM

Mr. Google found me this:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2001-09-09-0109080140-story.html

Horizon was sailing every Saturday from San Juan, and it even lists your ports.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

13 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Do you remember what day of the week you sailed?  You can look up a calendar for Sept. 2001 to check for the date.  Or do you remember how the cruise was in relation to 9/11?  That might help narrow it down...EM

Mr. Google found me this:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2001-09-09-0109080140-story.html

Horizon was sailing every Saturday from San Juan, and it even lists your ports.  EM

Yes, it was just a couple of days after 9/11.  Most flights were still grounded.  They happened to let this flight go.  I just don't remember if it was the 14 or when.  We flew straight into San Juan and got on the boat.  I just was watching a show on 9/11 tonight and wondered what day we actually flew/got on the ship.  It was the Holiday.