Explorer Grand Suite 921 Forward photos

flyers

Thanks for posting these terrific pictures!  This looks a lot like Grand Suite 901 the we stayed in a few years ago....you do a great job of showing the slanted ceiling in the bedroom. 

Edited by morneau

45 minutes ago, flyers said:

Morneau you are quite correct these photos are of 901 forward on deck nine. Not sure how I mixed these up with the Explorer suite which was  in fact 921

I had a feeling that you mixed up the two suites.  Photo #3 above shows the most uncomfortable chair that we have tried to sit in.

Thank you so much. Very helpful and responsive. Should have searched better myself. In another thread, I was asking about the Splendor suite floorplan for cabin 920 because of the pictures on the RSSC web site. . As you can see this floorplan has a nice big square shaped LR with two patio doors and  a private foyer with 1/2 bath. Given that RSSC said the new ship would have the same cabin layouts as Explorer, this should be the exact same floorplan on the Splendor don’t you think? 

Dear Fellow Regent Friends,

We will be traveling in Explorer 902 on Dubai to Singapore SERENE TEMPLES OF ASIA 22 Nights Departs Nov 28, 2020 . We are traveling with our two young kids and have booked 904 to adjoin for our cousin who is traveling with us to help mind the children.  Would you have any additional picts of the 902 suite and balcony you could share or additional comments on the suite??

Additionally,

We've stayed in GS785, 2 years ago and will be in MS967 on London  to Barcelona CHATEAUX & VINEYARDS 14 Nights Departs Sep 23, 2019. Any comments on MS967 would be welcome as well..

Thanks so much,

David and Caterina