How often does the main dining menu change

MsJersey84

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are booked on the Conquest for the second year in a row on Oct 5. We were wondering when do they change the main dining room dinner menu. Or does it always stay the same?? 

Thank you in advance!!

Last major change was switch to the American Table menu that started rolling out in early 2016 and took a couple of years to reach the entire fleet.  There were lots of complaints about this new menu and they have been tweaking it ever since.  The menu on the Conquest has probably not changed much from last year.  They did recently bring back Baked Alaska that is served on the last night.

I was on the Vista in 2017  western Caribbean route...this summer we are going on the horizon southern Caribbean. I looked at the current menu and except for the specific port specials the menu is basically the same in the same order from our 2017 cruise. looks like they added a few deserts ( pot de crème). I am not complaining I am really looking forward to the root vegetable pie but I did think it would be slightly different. I am one of those weird people who prints out all the menus, fun times, 5 tab spread sheet. My teenagers on the other hand don't even want to know what the pre stay hotel looks like till we get there.  

13 hours ago, TomCruise48 said:

Last major change was switch to the American Table menu that started rolling out in early 2016 and took a couple of years to reach the entire fleet.  There were lots of complaints about this new menu and they have been tweaking it ever since.  The menu on the Conquest has probably not changed much from last year.  They did recently bring back Baked Alaska that is served on the last night.

What were they serving before? 

1 hour ago, nyo1011 said:

I was on the Vista in 2017  western Caribbean route...this summer we are going on the horizon southern Caribbean. I looked at the current menu and except for the specific port specials the menu is basically the same in the same order from our 2017 cruise. looks like they added a few deserts ( pot de crème). I am not complaining I am really looking forward to the root vegetable pie but I did think it would be slightly different. I am one of those weird people who prints out all the menus, fun times, 5 tab spread sheet. My teenagers on the other hand don't even want to know what the pre stay hotel looks like till we get there.  

Are you able to print them out before boarding?  I'm weird like you lol.

12 minutes ago, Tracey.kinney425 said:

Are you able to print them out before boarding?  I'm weird like you lol.

Our cruise is June 29th and I've already printed out the fun times I will also print out the menus. I find them in reviews people are nice enough to post here. recently the only way I have seen the menu is screen shots of the hub app....harder to print so I have been looking and waiting for a pdf file.

I talked to the Executive Chef on a ship a couple of months ago and he explained there was a 5 year contract on this menu. It has about a year left to run, and then everybody is looking forward to new menus!  He stated there was a new Chef's Table menu rolling out this month.

I never noticed anything really different about the menu when it switched to the "America Table".

Food has always good, always something to find that was yummy.

And I had no issue with the removal of the table cloths as so many appeared to have.

• Like 1