PULLMANTUR HORIZON DUBAI TO ATHENS MARCH 14 2020 15 NIGHTS

Kazzygirl

Might be in the wrong place here but as Pullmantur is such a specialty line want to see what others think.

Is anyone planning on doing this cruise? I would like to meet up with other English speakers. I have been on a Pullmantur before and found it full of non English speakers and as a solo traveler this was difficult.

1 minute ago, aussie cruzer said:

We did this year's Dubai to Athens cruise and there were lots of English speakers,the two Pullmantur tours we did had 40 plus English speakers.

When the tours met in the theatre,just tell them English tour.

Which tours did you take with Pullmantur? Would you recommend them?

The tours were fine,no problem at all,Muscat was a little rushed,but we had a short day...the highlight Petra,we had a private group tour with Jordan horizons Petra & Wadi Rum.

I would have no problem booking with them again ,but prefer private tours if possible.

Khasab will had a fantastic boat trip through the Omani Fjords,heaps cheaper booking direct.

I was a solo traveler on the Dubai to Athens cruise March 10 to March 24, 2019, along with Aussie Cruzer, other friendly Canadian, Australian,  UK passengers, and English speakers from many countries.  I would not hesitate to recommend this cruise for being relaxing, historically interesting, uncrowded, not to mention the fabulous cuisine and beverage options.  I participated in Aussie's Kahsab's private tour but did DIY elsewhere.

You might check TripAdvisor for more posts in their cruise section, formerly being diverted to CruiseCritic, but now taking questions and answers on their site.  A search will give a number of past Pullmantur posts.

Thankyou so much for your advice, shame I wasn't on this years LOL with you all.

Petra is one reason I have chosen this cruise. You can only see such a small amount in 1 day and is well worth another visit. Having been before on a complimentary tour when on another cruise I realize how far and remote it is so definitely need to make sure back at the ship.

Do you know what the ship was charging for the tour? I will also look at the Jordan Horizns site too. Any more tips would be appreciated.

Happy sailing all