Sunrise (old Triumph) Sails Today! Can't wait to see pictures!

ksmcdonald

18 hours ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Does anyone have pictures yet of the new Extended Balcony Grand Suites on deck 5, 5342 or 5343? Thank you

Its doubtful there are any pics yet since she just left on her 1st revenue sailing post-refurb.

We are staying in 5343 on the June 10 sailing. I will post a review after we return.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stobe1 said:

Its doubtful there are any pics yet since she just left on her 1st revenue sailing post-refurb.

We are staying in 5343 on the June 10 sailing. I will post a review after we return.

That would be very helpful. Thanks for offering to do that. 

Have a wonderful cruise.

Take a look at the videos on Youtube, there is an excellent tour by 'Talking Cruise'. The ship looks great.

I watched the local TV news from the port and it seemed everyone was just standing in a long line outdoors just waiting for boarding. I wonder how big the terminal is... 

4 minutes ago, emdia43 said:

Take a look at the videos on Youtube, there is an excellent tour by 'Talking Cruise'.

the only thing i see recent from them is a video about the Sunshine

On 4/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, CruiseAdict218 said:

A friend of mine has been sending me pictures and the ship looks incredible. Cannot wait to see it in person on June 24.

That sounds great!  I think we would all appreciate if you could post some of those pics here, please.

If it's possible to do that, thanks in advance from all of us for taking the time and the trouble.  😉😃

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:17 PM, shof515 said:

no pool. a very small hot tub

Capture.PNG

:classic_wacko:, well, that doesn't look very serene does it?   I AM glad they didn't turn the aft pool into an adults only area, because I prefer the aft pool to the mid ship, but wow, I'm kinda surprised by this area.  I've never used a serenity area, so not sure if this is typical or not

anywho.....Sunrise has been sailing for days now, so WHERE ARE THE PICSSSSS, I am DYING over  here.  please, if you are sailing or have sailed, give us some pics.  I neeed to see it :classic_blush:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pyropoodle said:

:classic_wacko:, well, that doesn't look very serene does it?   I AM glad they didn't turn the aft pool into an adults only area, because I prefer the aft pool to the mid ship, but wow, I'm kinda surprised by this area.  I've never used a serenity area, so not sure if this is typical or not

anywho.....Sunrise has been sailing for days now, so WHERE ARE THE PICSSSSS, I am DYING over  here.  please, if you are sailing or have sailed, give us some pics.  I neeed to see it :classic_blush:

4 hours ago, pyropoodle said:

I am going to board the ship this upcoming monday, and I plan to take a zillion pics of the refurb. I'll post a link to the good ones; for what they're worth, here are my pics of the first Elation cruise post-drydock: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNExYZcKPh6R3YLgxqCSOpWEzmlS2DMdoZ213tEsJjjuYRayj835KALgNrbJG-FzQ?key=OXdWYVpwNGdjSnl6cElMWDNNMllUWnM2TVZPWmJ3

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 10:49 PM, emdia43 said:

Sorry, my bad. I confused the Sunshine and Sunrise!

Wont the Sunrise be the same as the Sunshine as they are sister ships?  I would also expect Victory to go under the same changes. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:10 AM, shof515 said:

yes. this is the first cruise for the sunrise. i have to wait 6 weeks to sail on it 😞

Oh you are on the Journey Cruise on the Sunrise?  I will be there.  I am ready.  

On 4/29/2019 at 11:10 AM, shof515 said:

yes. this is the first cruise for the sunrise. i have to wait 6 weeks to sail on it 😞

Oh you are on the Journey Cruise on the Sunrise?  I will be there.  I am ready.  

Edited by mredandchis
please delete i doubled

28 minutes ago, emdia43 said:

A poster on another board said that Maureen is on Sunrise, so that should be worth reading about when she gets home...   

Who is Maureen? 

14 minutes ago, RRLLAL said:

Who is Maureen? 

Maureencruiser has written some of the funniest reviews on these boards! She mainly cruises MSC and RCCL, but MrFunIntheSun  (Allure review on RCCL Board) says she is now on the Sunrise, so I hope she does a review.

27 minutes ago, emdia43 said:

Maureencruiser has written some of the funniest reviews on these boards! She mainly cruises MSC and RCCL, but MrFunIntheSun  (Allure review on RCCL Board) says she is now on the Sunrise, so I hope she does a review.

Gotcha. Thanks.

On 4/29/2019 at 2:03 PM, mdaviswv said:

Would you believe we’re booked in that cabin next summer? I’m also very interested in photos.  We’re sailing this summer too, so I’ll probably go be nosy that trip and see for myself. 🙂 

We just also booked cabin 9201 for next summer!