Dining Reservations Question

NCLetscruise

Trying to make some reservations for my upcoming cruise, but it looks like a lot of "good times" are booked in full. Does ncl reserve some reservations for all times, that can be made on board, or if the times are not available on the website, I'm out of luck? Thanks all. 

A fast, easy & simple way to alternatively book dining reservations is using the free "Cruise Norwegian" App, best done on embarkation day.  Once onboard and/or able to connect to ship's free WiFi inTRAnet (no need to sign in to use the inTERnet minutes/MB data) - you can quickly check for availability for all days & time slots opened ... without standing in line.  It is faster, IMHO, than using the stateroom's interactive TV feature, scrolling & clicking multiple times with the remote control buttons.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

A fast, easy & simple way to alternatively book dining reservations is using the free "Cruise Norwegian" App, best done on embarkation day.  Once onboard and/or able to connect to ship's free WiFi inTRAnet (no need to sign in to use the inTERnet minutes/MB data) - you can quickly check for availability for all days & time slots opened ... without standing in line.  It is faster, IMHO, than using the stateroom's interactive TV feature, scrolling & clicking multiple times with the remote control buttons.  

I wasn't aware of that app. I'm definitely download it. Thanks a lot!

6 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The app is kinda clunky. It is easiest to use one of the touch screen kiosks. Touch a restaurant, time, and number in your party and scan your card. Easy. 

Sounds easy enough, thank you! 

19 hours ago, NCLetscruise said:

Trying to make some reservations for my upcoming cruise, but it looks like a lot of "good times" are booked in full. Does ncl reserve some reservations for all times, that can be made on board, or if the times are not available on the website, I'm out of luck? Thanks all. 

If the times you want do not show up on line just book as soon as you get on the ship. They hold at least 50% of the tables for those who book after getting on the ship. or you can call and see what they say. We have done it all ways: booked on line: booked via a phone call and booked the day of sailing. We usually get the time we want or within 1/2 hour of the time. 

4 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

If the times you want do not show up on line just book as soon as you get on the ship. They hold at least 50% of the tables for those who book after getting on the ship. or you can call and see what they say. We have done it all ways: booked on line: booked via a phone call and booked the day of sailing. We usually get the time we want or within 1/2 hour of the time. 

Great to know! Thanks so much! 

23 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Only about 1/3 of available reservations can be booked online. The rest can be done on embarkation day. 

Be sure to do it when you embark.  On our last 7 day we were unable to get anything on day 2.

6 minutes ago, s57126 said:

Be sure to do it when you embark.  On our last 7 day we were unable to get anything on day 2.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to do it before we even head to the MDR for lunch. Thanks!