Getting back to cruise after excursion

resjes

sorry if this has been asked before...I tried the search function and too many things pop up with the word "cruise" in it, obviously, and "excursion." I have an excursion in Bermuda booked and a parasail excursion in Labadee. The description says that a boat takes me to these areas, but nothing about how I am supposed to return to the cruise. Does the same boat return me to the port or am I expected to find my way back??

**edit, both were booked thru RCI cruise planner. Although the cruise planner says the parasail excursion was vetted through a third party.

Edited by resjes

30 minutes ago, awestover89 said:

Excursions booked through Royal include transportation to and from the ship/excursion, so you're covered.

Thanks! Why don't they write that in on the details???

Bermuda is different. Some of their excursions will end in the town of St. George's or Hamilton, and you have to arrange your own transportation back. This is so you can shop there. To get back, just take a ferry back to the Dockyard. It is not a problem. Time is about 60 minutes from St. George's and 25 from Hamilton. Labadee is a non issue. It's no more than a 10 - 15 walk from anywhere on the island.

Edited by mets123

25 minutes ago, mets123 said:

Bermuda is different. Some of their excursions will end in the town of St. George's or Hamilton, and you have to arrange your own transportation back. This is so you can shop there. To get back, just take a ferry back to the Dockyard. It is not a problem. Time is about 60 minutes from St. George's and 25 from Hamilton. Labadee is a non issue. It's no more than a 10 - 15 walk from anywhere on the island.

I am doing the excursion to the zoo, which apparently has a boat ride to the museum/zoo. According to maps, it is a 44 minute drive back to the port. I hope I'm not expected to get back on my own.

31 minutes ago, resjes said:

I am doing the excursion to the zoo, which apparently has a boat ride to the museum/zoo. According to maps, it is a 44 minute drive back to the port. I hope I'm not expected to get back on my own.

Unless it says something like "shopping on your own" I wouldn't expect the excursion to leave you. Most of the excursions we've seen that have time for shopping specifically say something like "time to shop" and give you a specific time and location for the return shuttle to the ship.

EVERYTHING on Labadee is thru the ship....your parasail excursion will be from the beach...and that's where it will leave you.  Simply walk back to the ship when you want!  (Consider Labadee to be an extension of the ship!)