Charleston assistance

carlakruz

We are cruising out of Charleston on July 8th and return on the 13th.  Here is my question, I am looking for a possible tour from the port (where I can take my luggage) and a drop off at the airport.  I have contacted a couple of tour companies and they dont offer that service.  Any ideas of what to do during the day with our luggage prior to a 4:30 flight home?  Thanks so much

Carnival only offered a bus to shuttle from ship to airport (no tour). Most ports we have been to include a tour. We will be sailing on the Sunshine (Carnival). I sure appreciate your responding to my question.

16 hours ago, carlakruz said:

Any ideas of what to do during the day with our luggage prior to a 4:30 flight home? 

Renting a car for the day will be your best bet.  Store your luggage in the trunk while you do whatever it is you want to do. 

Check some of the hotels in the Market area and see if you can leave your luggage with them. Perhaps sign up for a carriage tour and ask about leaving your luggage with them. After the tour you could have lunch and shop in the Market Until it’s time to go to the airport. The Market is only two blocks from the cruise terminal and in the center of historic Charleston. The area is very safe and the locals are friendly.