They Changed My Itinerary!

7 hours ago, kathy884 said:

I'm sorry about your disappointment all of you St. Thomas lovers.  Everyone has different interests related to ports and excursions, etc.  We for the big royal ship Harmony, booked more for the ship than the ports.  We specifically booked Harmony that does St. Martin, San Juan, and Cococay.  We are doing a non ship two hour historical walking tour in old San Juan on our San Juan day thru Viator on Trip Advisor, a consolidator of independent tour options.  I'd love to get more history of the old historic city, so am actually looking for ward to this and thought I'd share the tour information.  It's a seven minute walk from the pier and the tour starts at 9:30 a.m. San Juan time.  Here is a link to that in case this is of interest to any of you who will be in San Juan.  

https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g147319-d12464628-Old_San_Juan_Walking_Tour-Puerto_Rico.html

Thanks for that. We are booked on Allure in November and fully expect the itinerary to change. Like you we booked for the ship not exclusively for the itinerary. The tour you mentioned sounds exactly like the sort of thing we would enjoy.

• Like 1