"Live" From Allure of the Seas. May 5-12, 2019 - Powerful and Mysteriously Attractive

1 hour ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Seems so quiet and empty

Indeed. Early mornings are usually pretty quiet. In general ship rarely feels like a lot of people. 

1 hour ago, cruiser123! said:

Which deck is this?

Deck 5. Very stern of ship off running track.

13 minutes ago, tntodom said:

Clearly, if you are willing to get up early, you can enjoy a peaceful ship! Or had everyone already booked it into San Juan? Either way it looks heavenly! 

Early mornings are usually pretty quiet. 

So what  is  your  opinion  of the  chocolate  ketchup  and chocolate  grilled  cheese  sandwich ?    Doesn't  sound too appealing  to  me.  Thanks  for  sharing  the pictures ,  because  I  couldn't  wrap my  head  around  what those  would  look  like . 

19 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

We of course had to stop by and visit the Blue B, she needs lovin’ too....

2616FD48-A13D-4A73-BFD6-CB127CF0128C_zps

That is one bar I would have to hit.  She might be my sister!!

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, MrFunInTheSun said:

My friends got their gift today. Bracket made from plastic trash in the ocean. Each bracelet represents a certain amount of the ocean being cleaned up and then making various plastic bracelets. 

19912055-B513-433D-9E22-7CC58A0706CA_zps

2521BD7E-9C6B-410E-8B84-094321316094_zps

Absolutely love these!

20 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

4242D12B-70FC-4673-A8AC-1E8253230109_zps

We were thinking of doing this our next cruise while there. Was the beach insanely crazy to the point of no enjoyment? Our kids would love being so close to the planes though, so maybe the busy-ness is worth it?

4 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

BD0E6036-23A6-4C15-BEF7-6BA94839855E_zps

Hope you are having a wonderful cruise! Enjoying following along!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Indeed. Early mornings are usually pretty quiet. In general ship rarely feels like a lot of people. 

Deck 5. Very stern of ship off running track.

Early mornings are usually pretty quiet. 

thanks!!

We got on the ship fairly quickly once we got to the pier. Shortly after 1pm we called for about four people. Two I know made it, not really sure about the other two. We were the only ship in port. Was weird the both days it’s been just us. For Saint Maarten snd doing the Airplane experience, thank goodness it was just us. Can’t imagine how crazy that area would be with multiple ships. 

6C9795A3-3A69-4869-BCF6-D8BD9E0D4C62_zps

Once onboard went to Park Cafe to grab a quick snack. Allure serves multiple type chips. 

B267A8D6-C317-4A92-9C8F-736201322BCA_zps

BE54E1BC-1391-4C52-BF79-EC75446AC1D1_zps

AB833323-82CF-44B7-9DB2-1EB1735B58DA_zps

We made our way to the beach pool for a bit.

BC941A05-F25A-4932-8460-6FB92F016858_zps

4 hours ago, thegraminator said:

So what  is  your  opinion  of the  chocolate  ketchup  and chocolate  grilled  cheese  sandwich ?    Doesn't  sound too appealing  to  me.  Thanks  for  sharing  the pictures ,  because  I  couldn't  wrap my  head  around  what those  would  look  like . 

Oh it was all very delicious. Next time I sail here I’d go here again most definitely.

3 hours ago, tcmagnum said:

That is one bar I would have to hit.  She might be my sister!!

Lol. Always good to have a good sister. 

3 hours ago, BrandFam4 said:

Absolutely love these!

We were thinking of doing this our next cruise while there. Was the beach insanely crazy to the point of no enjoyment? Our kids would love being so close to the planes though, so maybe the busy-ness is worth it?

Hope you are having a wonderful cruise! Enjoying following along!

That beach was crazy with just one ship in port, us. I can’t imagine how crazy it is with multiple ships. Definitely worth to go see the planes, but not the best place do beach. I’d say go there for a bit to watch the planes then meander off to one of the other beaches. 

2 hours ago, cruiser123! said:

thanks!!

You’re welcome! 

2 hours ago, cruiser123! said:

I read this is on Calle Fortaleza, but it didn't say the cross street.  Is it close to the ship?

Fairly close to the ship. Hilly to get there though, if anyone in your party has walking issues, take a taxi. 

37 minutes ago, funinthesun1964 said:

Whatever drink that was earlier, it looks Good! You are making me wish that I was on a cruise.  I have to be patient and wait though! 

Mojito, A traditional one and a mango mojito. They were amazing. Happy hour. Two for $7.99. 😀

6 minutes ago, phabric said:

What is the cost for Johnny Rockets - is it a cover charge then everything is included?

Think that cover is about $10. That doesn’t include shakes unless you have the beverage package. We got it as part of the Unlimited Dining Package so didn’t pay anything per say today.