"Live" From Allure of the Seas. May 5-12, 2019 - Powerful and Mysteriously Attractive

Wow!

What a great way to learn about the Allure through your very detailed (and great pix!) live reporting. 

First time Allure cruise coming soon and appreciated all the info. 

Looking forward to your Harmony reporting. 

Thanks for taking the time to share it All! 

3 hours ago, cre8tiv said:

Wow!

What a great way to learn about the Allure through your very detailed (and great pix!) live reporting. 

First time Allure cruise coming soon and appreciated all the info. 

Looking forward to your Harmony reporting. 

Thanks for taking the time to share it All! 

Thanks, glad you enjoyed. I can’t wait to get back on Harmony of the seas too. Only 111 days left to go. 😀

In the mean time be sure to check out my past sailing on Harmony at the link below. 

Thanks for the info and pics! Just finished our cruise on Allure OTS. Our first on an Oasis Class Ship. Wonderful experience to find the locations shown in your pics. As you replied, we only felt being in a crowd during the 70s Disco Inferno but the crowd is big on every other ship we've cruised on also so no problem. We need to book another cruise on Allure to experience the other 50% we missed. Thanks again. We'll be watching for your Harmony reports.

Love the review and pictures! Did you have any issues getting the dinner reservations and restaurants you wanted with the unlimited dining package once you boarded the ship? Where did you go to make these reservations? Thanks!!

4 hours ago, Aircooled1600 said:

Thanks for the info and pics! Just finished our cruise on Allure OTS. Our first on an Oasis Class Ship. Wonderful experience to find the locations shown in your pics. As you replied, we only felt being in a crowd during the 70s Disco Inferno but the crowd is big on every other ship we've cruised on also so no problem. We need to book another cruise on Allure to experience the other 50% we missed. Thanks again. We'll be watching for your Harmony reports.

Thats how I felt the first time I sailed on Allure back in 2013, really needed another week to see and do all that I missed in that week. These ships are simply amazing and sadly think do to its size it intimidates some people into not wanting to sail on them. However for me I’d take one of them over a smaller ship any day. They really do better with the amount of people on them and getting on and off the ship at ports etc. 

2 hours ago, rachmac12 said:

Love the review and pictures! Did you have any issues getting the dinner reservations and restaurants you wanted with the unlimited dining package once you boarded the ship? Where did you go to make these reservations? Thanks!!

Never had an issue getting reservations. The first day we went right to Izumi Hibachi  to ensure our party of four could eat there that night which we did. We then went to 150 Central Park and reserved a few more nights and lunches at I50, Chops and Giovanni’s. We did swap out a couple places throughout the week without any issues. We ate at Hibachi a 2nd time the last night and Izumi Sushi only for 2 lunches and with Chops as the other lunch and Sabor on embarkment day for a snack. We also did Sabor almost daily for guacamole. Good Times! 

Ive just purchased the Unlimited Dining Package for my upcoming cruise on Harmony in September for $175.00 which is an amazing price. I’ve also purchased the Unlimited Dining Package for my December cruise on Oasis too for $175.

As a courtesy they do make a reservation that first night on the ship at a restaurant of their choice at the time you selected when buying the package. I’ve never gone by that and have always just gone to a specialty restaurant and made my own reservations with the restaurant of meh choice, along with changing the time. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

11 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Guess I will have to read your thread again and again.

Back on the Allure in about 5 weeks.

Thanks for the thread

Safe travels.

I’m excited you’re sailing on her again in a few weeks. Will be another amazing cruise. I’m sad our meet up efforts didn’t pan out on this cruise but perhaps one day in the future we will be on the same ship at the same time again. 😀

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 5:34 AM, Maj Precious said:

I do really love your report!

My family and I will be on Allure in October, and we are big fans of Karaoke.

If you happen to visit On Stage can you please check if there are any ABBA-songs?! 

ABBA forever!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DAVLIB007 said:

I am curious i was

told that Izumi Hibachi is not included in the dining packages. Is it because I only have the 3 Dining package and not the ultimate 

Yes on Izumi Hibachi with the Unlimited Dining Package.

No on Izumi Hibachi with the 3 Night Dining Package.

Below is the 3 night dining package overview. 

0C62C22C-887E-4662-A0A3-535BCEE8882C_zps

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DAVLIB007 said:

Hey on the unlimited dining package can you get sushi at lunch

Yes. Each sea day you can have sushi.

2 hours ago, DAVLIB007 said:

i see that you are having sushi rolls. how does this work with unlimited dining if you used it for lunch

They apply a $35 credit toward your lunch selections which is more than enough. The sushi rolls are huge. 

• 3 weeks later...