Cruise Critic Community

Will cruise critic EVER update the description of NCL Joy and add more reviews?  SOMEONE must have written another review since it’s moved away from Asian shores and become an Americans, (as in North and South America) ship. 

Tomorrow is The Joy's 1st cruise to Alaska.  Once She returns to Seattle on the 12th and passengers arrive home, there will probably be some reviews posts.

There was a very long pictorial review posts for the cruise for "invited" guest from Vancouver, B.C., Canada to LA.

Thank you.

I will look for the reviews. 

there are a couple new videos posted on YouTube in the last 24 hours.  Looking forward to the reviews to start rolling in.  

She should be docking in Seattle in about 2 1/2 hours.  She will sail out about 4:30 tomorrow afternoon for Her 1st Alaskan journey.

From the Seattle Space Needle Panorama web cam, you will be able to see Her.  It will be a beautiful day in Seattle for all the ceremonies. 

Hi, I am across the street in a hotel, and i can officially say...the Joy has arrived in Seattle!! woo hoo! i am so excited for tomorrow!

IMG_0450.jpg

7 minutes ago, bethyarb said:

Hi, I am across the street in a hotel, and i can officially say...the Joy has arrived in Seattle!! woo hoo! i am so excited for tomorrow!

IMG_0450.jpg

Great picture!

Just now, Defhermit said:

Great picture!

Thanks! She is quite impressive!

9 hours ago, DLB58 said:

Will cruise critic EVER update the description of NCL Joy and add more reviews?  SOMEONE must have written another review since it’s moved away from Asian shores and become an Americans, (as in North and South America) ship. 

Go to first page of this board and click on "Everything Norwegian Joys Westernization" and there are about 30 pages of a thousand posts with hundreds of pictures and videos, it has been the most active post on here the last few weeks. The entire week everyone was on the ship they kept posting pictures and videos.

I just saw a video of Joy ..it is very stark ..little or no decorations...no art no pictures or sculptures ...very dull looking 

i hope they spice it up ...another version of Epic, Breakaway and Getaway ..it needs. More pizzazz 

13 hours ago, DLB58 said:

The ship has not done an "Americans" cruises yet to review. So don't blame CC. 

On 5/3/2019 at 7:23 AM, DLB58 said:

First, I didn’t know I was creating a “board” when I asked if CC would ever update its description of the Joy.  Also I figured, inncoreectly, that the Joy was already sailing its new routes, Alaska and Mexico etc.   sorry

Am now looking forward to the new reviews posted as we are sailing on her in 2020.  I’m a little nervous about the pool situation, as one of our favorite things about a cruise is sea days when we just lounge,  read and take occasional dips in a pool.  Hope the pool is large enough to accommodate all the many passengers (?)  NCL is our favorite cruise line so far, hope Joy adds to that list!