Cruise Critic Community
gbadge

OLD COFFEE CARDS

I  understand that now princess is loading the coffee card onto the room card.  Are the old cards still valid until used up. 

From what we were told on the Grand last month, they are only good until August.  We used old cards on our cruise with no problems.  It's one punch for  brewed coffee, specialty teas, lattes, etc.  You can also use it for iced tea infusions.  We sail again in early September, and we're taking our remaining cards, but we don't expect to be able to use them.

Old undated cards, those without pre-printed expiry dates, are valid for punches until August 31, 2019.

Edited by skynight

50 minutes ago, FritzG said:

From what we were told on the Grand last month, they are only good until August.  We used old cards on our cruise with no problems.  It's one punch for  brewed coffee, specialty teas, lattes, etc.  You can also use it for iced tea infusions.  We sail again in early September, and we're taking our remaining cards, but we don't expect to be able to use them.

What is an ice-tea infusion? 

16 minutes ago, dearinger said:

What is an ice-tea infusion? 

They use different teas and add syrups to make a very sweet drink.  I usually order one that I think is called fruits of the orchard or something like that.  It has green tea with apple and peach syrup; I have them put half of the normal amount of syrup in it.  I only ordered them because we had several old coffee cards that we were trying to use up.