Haunted cabin

Just now, Lovecruisingandmusic said:

We should start a list of stateroom numbers to avoid on which ships! Did she just see him once?

Yes just once. But she did tell us about it more than once. My DD18 who shared the room with her slept/snored through it all oblivious. I didn't want to freak her out anymore than she already was - hence my bad dream explanation. Don't think she was convinced though 

On 5/6/2019 at 10:59 AM, carlosalonsor said:

Suddenly I had the sensation that someone was in the room and walking around, then I felt someone's hand grabbing the back of my head and whispered  something in a language I have never heard before to my ear.

Oh, my.   This same EXACT thing happened to me a few months ago.   In my home!  I was never so frightened in my life.   I kept telling myself it was just a dream, but I know it was real.    

I am a light sleeper, so my husband sleeps in another bedroom.   I could not even scream out because I was so frightened.   I wanted to wake him up to be with me, but he had work the next morning so I did not disturb him.

• Like 1

Go to youtube.com

Search for : Orbs

They are very very real.

The Moore Family

BOO!

m

20181207_230113.jpg

On 6/19/2019 at 9:51 PM, Lovecruisingandmusic said:

Oh do share your experience! 

I don’t want to go into detail but the girls name was Amy. 

I’ve had many other unexplained experiences so it didn’t frighten me.  But it was  brilliance room 8078 if you want to skip that room 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 2:08 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

I don’t want to go into detail but the girls name was Amy. 

I’ve had many other unexplained experiences so it didn’t frighten me.  But it was  brilliance room 8078 if you want to skip that room 

That's good to know and you even know her name! 

This was not on a cruise ship but in a nursing home. My mother was 84 years old and had just had a bad stroke a few weeks earlier and I was visiting her one evening. It was just the 2 of us in the room. My back was to a corner of the room.  All of a sudden, my mother looked beyond me, waved towards the corner and said "Hi, Smiley". I whipped around to see who she was talking to and there was no one there. I asked her, "mom, who is 'Smiley'?" as I had never heard that name before.  She said she knew Smiley in school and he got his name because he always had a smile on his face. I am positive my mother actually saw a ghost/angel/spirit that night and he was there to check on her. She died a few months later.

Edited by cujosmom

On 5/4/2019 at 10:02 AM, 123funcruiser said:
  On 5/4/2019 at 10:00 AM, Beav1279 said:

Psychic = some who claims to see/hear spirits; clairvoyant

Physics = science of matter and energy

Phsyic isn't a word.

Actually, physic IS a word. It is an archaic term for medicine, usually a laxative. Imjustsayin.

On 6/19/2019 at 1:10 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

I had a very creepy experience on Brilliance last spring on the way to Scotland. It was a woman though. She told me her name.

Was she on the 9th floor?  

4 hours ago, royal girl said:

I wish I never opened this thread!  :classic_ohmy:  I hope I forget about this by the time my cruise comes!   :classic_unsure:

If your cabin is not by 9697 on Allure, don't worry! Even if it is, the spirit never harmed us.  Just walked around and looking around it seems.

Edited by Lovecruisingandmusic

1 hour ago, Lovecruisingandmusic said:

If your cabin is not by 9697 on Allure, don't worry! Even if it is, the spirit never harmed us.  Just walked around and looking around it seems.

Yep, I think generally they just wander round the cabin and don't actually do anything except scare the living daylight out of you.

So weird that so many people have experienced this. It can't be a coincidence can it?

On Oasis recently and we were eating dinner in MDR  and my daughter's friend who was travelling with us told us she saw a man in her cabin. This was her first cruise and we had never ever discussed ghosts or any such thing before our cruise and she would have had no idea it was a 'thing'.

Personally, I've not had any strange encounters on a cruise ship but have had this happen in a hotel room. Since then I always, always leave the bathroom light on - I think perhaps I will do this on cruise ships from now on too.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:49 PM, Lovecruisingandmusic said:

Thanks for sharing your experience! Could you tell if it was a male or a female and did anyone else see the ghost? I'm pretty certain I saw a tall man. Was it just one time you saw/felt it? 

I couldn't tell the gender at all and my wife was asleep when I saw it. The shadow was tall for sure. It moved like it was floating from right to left. That perfectly rounded head caught my attention fast. Once I got back I started researching this incident and came up with this page and comments. A coworker also told me about deaths in the Allure after I told her about this.

1 hour ago, royal girl said:

I always picture those two little girls from The Shining standing at the end of the hallway when I'm in a hotel.  Now I'll picture them on the ship!  :classic_ohmy:   lol

I have seen shadows many times and don't get scared. The shadow or spirit of a child would scare the living existence out of me.