Haunted cabin

12 hours ago, Lovecruisingandmusic said:

I was on Oasis too before my experience on Allure but no ghost sighting there! You should have got up to dance with her. 

You didn’t have your cabin cleaned for the rest of the cruise?! Your steward would have been fine with the door open and lights on. 

I was too mad to dance with her.:classic_angry:  I was sleeping so good...

He cleaned my room, but was legit scared after I told him the story.lol

2 hours ago, mayleeman said:

"Unbelievably I went back to sleep..."

Yep! That is precisely what anyone would do after having an intruder dancing in the cabin at 8 in the morning!

Or maybe...it was a dream?

I promise I wasn't dreaming, but I expect people to not believe me.  Hell, some of my friends and family have laughed at me, but it's cool.  I know what I saw and all the jokes in the world won't convince me otherwise. 

I did have another experience the next night that I might post later.  Not as exciting, but definitely weird.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, cruizin4sho said:

I promise I wasn't dreaming, but I expect people to not believe me.  Hell, some of my friends and family have laughed at me, but it's cool.  I know what I saw and all the jokes in the world won't convince me otherwise. 

I did have another experience the next night that I might post later.  Not as exciting, but definitely weird.

Our friends thought were were nutty too, but there were 3 of us that all experienced it even though I was the only one who saw him.  Sometimes you can't believe it until you experience it! Tell us about the next night too.

It’s easy to be skeptical until it happens to you. I used to rent a house that had ghosts in it. They used to wake my baby up at either 12 or 3 am each night. He would cry like someone was trying to wake him up and he just wanted to sleep. Our folding baby gate would get knocked over (and it wasn’t the kind that could fall on its own) and we’d hear a woman’s voice talking in English and our neighbors were Puerto Rican and always spoke Spanish. I started getting creeped out when a shadow walked by the foot of our bed. I ended up getting an emf meter and told the spirits how to answer yes and no questions. I had a 20 minute conversation with one of the spirits. It was a family (mom, dad, 2 young boys, and an infant girl). The kids were trying to play with my son. 

One day, I felt a magnetic pull to stop and talk to a psychic (never believed in psychics). The first thing she said to me was about the ghost family in my house causing me trouble. I hadn’t said a word to her yet. So, yeah, I had no reason to believe in ghosts before living with them but I do now. I choose not to focus on or investigate spirits now because that tends to make your connection stronger. Every now and then I’ll get dizzy and know there’s one near me but that was not a happy time in my life so I avoid it now. I’d be a bit irritated if my cabin were haunted but I’d probably ignore it so it would leave me alone. They’re a bit like children; if they can’t get your attention they get bored and move on. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 3:08 AM, dwhe said:

Anyone stayed on the Queen Mary Long Beach? that's one scary ship. loved the ghost tour, the pool area is spooky.

You Americans certainly know how to do special effects the pool really did seem to be filling up.

My first cruise ship experience  was on the queen mary in LA. Recommend that you do the ghost tour the day you depart.

3 minutes ago, fallujahkid said:

So why aren’t nursing homes haunted?  Or is that a population that goes willingly into the light?

I would imagine that ghosts haunt places or people significant to them. By the time they get to the nursing home their minds are usually gone so there’s no connection to that place. 

About 40 some years ago, my mom was in bed sleeping when she woke and seen my Dad's Uncle sitting at the foot of their bed. She said she even sat up and asked him why he was there but no answer. She was not fully awake of course and went back to sleep. 

In the morning when she actually woke up, she told my Dad her story/dream. Later that morning, they get a call stating that my Dad's Uncle had passed away. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LeDemonBlond said:

About 40 some years ago, my mom was in bed sleeping when she woke and seen my Dad's Uncle sitting at the foot of their bed. She said she even sat up and asked him why he was there but no answer. She was not fully awake of course and went back to sleep. 

In the morning when she actually woke up, she told my Dad her story/dream. Later that morning, they get a call stating that my Dad's Uncle had passed away. 

Same happened with my dad. His mom came to him in his dream and she told him goodbye, she was at peace. Then he woke up to a phone call from the nursing home. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, QueenofKrakatoa said:

Also, why are ghosts portrayed as pre-1900s? Where's the ghost of the guy that died in 2007 and screams IT'S BRITNEY ***** at 3am?

True. I can’t wait until we get some Millennial ghosts.  Looking at their phones the whole time while sitting on the edge of the bed, stomping around the room.

37 minutes ago, fallujahkid said:

True. I can’t wait until we get some Millennial ghosts.  Looking at their phones the whole time while sitting on the edge of the bed, stomping around the room.

I’m waiting for the mumble rappers to be put in nursing homes. The staff will be so confused...”Is he rapping or having a stroke?!”

7 hours ago, QueenofKrakatoa said:

Also, why are ghosts portrayed as pre-1900s? Where's the ghost of the guy that died in 2007 and screams IT'S BRITNEY ***** at 3am?

If you saw the ghost of a guy that died in 2007 would you know it was a ghost?  you could be seeing ghosts of people that died recently all the time and you wouldn't know it 😉

On 12/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, Magicat said:

Oh, was she attractive?  Was her Captains outfit an official looking one or one of those ones you get in certain stores?  Right beside the latex nurse and cop outfits?  🤣

was she attractive???  latex nurse, cop outfits???  what kind of freaky ish you into???😂

• Clarea locked this topic