So Frustrated...

crcossel

Ok so we are St Kitts on August 13th. I originally tried to book Javin (myislandtours) and they are on vacation that day. So then I contacted the dune buggy place....also on vacation. UGH. It seems all that is left is just a basic rainforest hike or car tour (I HATE car tours). I just don't travel to spend the day in a car. I don't see the point and I get car sick. 

I love to zipline but my husband almost killed me last time I made him go. He has a major panic attack...so that's out. ARGH. 

August is a slow time on many of the islands. You ship is the only ship scheduled to be on port that day. Many tour operators & other tourist related activities are operating at a reduced schedule. Take the passenger ferry over to Nevis!

• 2 weeks later...

We will be in St Kitts on August 13th as well.  Contacted the Dune Buggy place and they told me they were planning a vacation.  However, had another message this morning stating that they were changing the date of their vacation and could accommodate us on the 13th.  I would suggest contacting them again if you are still interested in the Dune Buggy excursion.

5 hours ago, elsworj said:

We will be in St Kitts on August 13th as well.  Contacted the Dune Buggy place and they told me they were planning a vacation.  However, had another message this morning stating that they were changing the date of their vacation and could accommodate us on the 13th.  I would suggest contacting them again if you are still interested in the Dune Buggy excursion.

Thank you!  So much!  I just contacted them. I really appreciate you letting me know. Are you on the Symphony?

On 5/15/2019 at 12:34 PM, crcossel said:

Thank you!  So much!  I just contacted them. I really appreciate you letting me know. Are you on the Symphony?

Yes we are on the Symphony as well.