Venice in October, Yes!

Lois R

I hope you enjoy it! I feel the pressure now 😉 I can't find my review - maybe I didn't do one? But there aren't any Pacific Princess reviews for the black sea before 2013- wonder if they were purged during a board upgrade? And I couldn't find a word document either. Sorry! 

We had a train strike mess with our transportation plans, so I have no advice on getting to the airport (we had a super early flight and booked a hotel near the airport for our last night). I do recall the hotel being pretty responsive to emails - hopefully still are!

Dang, now I want to go to Italy too 🙂

No pressure:classic_biggrin:.....I am sure it will be fine for one night.  I may pay the extra $$ for a private water taxi to the hotel. Last year I shared a ride with a couple who were staying at the same hotel. I have time to decide.

I am pretty good with directions (after I get to the hotel) and hopefully I will be able to walk around, find

a place for lunch and find my way back to the hotel LOL. I know it is on the canal but not sure the distance

from area to area...….if that makes sense.

It will all work out:classic_smile:

• Like 1

We did a private water taxi ride from the airport to our hotel in Venice and it was great fun. At the time (2015), I believe we bought the tickets at the airport, they told us which dock to walk to, we walked a fairly long walk, and boarded our boat. Loved it! Great way to begin the trip!

Sue