Spa service help

I want to purchase the therma spa for a week and my girls want a manicure

Once on board to I go to guest services or the the spa area if there is one on breeze.

And I have a bunch of gift cards for room credit on my sail card. Do the charges co.e off of that or does it have to be separate. Cus I can buy more gift cards to cover the cost but don't wanna buy more if I can't use them at the spa purchases

What's the coat for thermal in 7 day breeze and what are the hours wondering if you can use on port days or if you get off the ship at port there's not much time to use in early am before port or after at nite.

Thanks. Breeze may 11 

You are talking about 2 different situations. You do not have to buy a spa pass to get treatments. You will get a better price booking the Cloud 9 Spa entrance fee in advance with a discount. I have never had a spa treatment on the ship, but love the Cloud 9. There are some discount codes for spa treatments, maybe someone will post.

To answer just some of your questions:

Yes, all charges incurred at the spa for services (massages, manicures, etc.), will be charged to your S&S account.

Most accounts of double charges involve tips.  Just check to see if a tip has been added before offering a tip, and say no thanks to sales pitches for products.

Yes, if you apply discounted gift cards to your S&S account, those funds will be used to pay for spa charges.

The passes to the spa don't include services.  The passes allow you into the separate saunas, loungers, and the thelassotherapy pool on ships that have a Cloud 9 spa.  These areas are reserved for cruisers who book spa cabins, and cruisers who purchase the passes.

Though you didn't ask, the Cloud 9 Spa on the Breeze is amazing.  The T-pool alone, if you use it daily , is worth the price of admission in my opinion.

Happy sailing.

15 hours ago, golfer1903 said:

Yes but way to many post on here about double charges when u book online so wife don't wanna chance it to save a few bucks

I saw 2 posts. Carnival is not in the habit of ripping off their guests.