Just turned D+ what's the perks?

Hi,

Does anyone have the D+ welcome letter? Is it true there is a speciality dining BOGO? Would be worth to purchase on the ship instead of chops+ 1. Thoughts? Any thing else worth it?

thank you

18 minutes ago, Lily2006 said:

Hi,

Does anyone have the D+ welcome letter? Is it true there is a speciality dining BOGO? Would be worth to purchase on the ship instead of chops+ 1. Thoughts? Any thing else worth it?

thank you

Definitely better than Chops +1

Edited by Ourusualbeach

7 hours ago, Lily2006 said:

Hi,

thank you

This is D+ benefits.

IMG_20181025_140714.jpg

Has anyone ever been able to use the BOGO dinner at Izumi Hibachi? We don't normally use it but are on Indy in just over a week and wondered if it were possible.

1 hour ago, kernow said:

Has anyone ever been able to use the BOGO dinner at Izumi Hibachi? We don't normally use it but are on Indy in just over a week and wondered if it were possible.

I think it's possible Julie, but as you well know, Royal is not consistent wth these types of policies.  I'd go to Izumi and make reservations contingent on being able to use the BOGO.

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I think it's possible Julie, but as you well know, Royal is not consistent wth these types of policies.  I'd go to Izumi and make reservations contingent on being able to use the BOGO.

Thanks Bob, that's what we were thinking of doing. We'll go and ask as soon as we board.

Has anyone found that the 30% off is actually worth waiting for? Because I thought they increased the price onboard, even from the highest price advertised on Cruise Planner.