Azamara clothing

Icoilja

The T shirt they give you as a trivia prize is very cheap, not really a nice material and shrinks badly when washing so if you do get one go up at least a size. 

The polo shirts were quite good however for what they are we thought the price point of $80 on Pursuit was too high unless you’ve OBC you have to dump somehow 

The tee shirts given as Trivia prizes have made great nightshirts for our young grandchildren. They can still wear them no matter how much they shrink. 

For years, we've asked Azamara to sell visors as well as caps. I usually wear my Oceania or Regent visor when I board the Journey. The hotel manager just smiles at me and says "No not yet Toni."

14 hours ago, uktog said:

The T shirt they give you as a trivia prize is very cheap, not really a nice material and shrinks badly when washing so if you do get one go up at least a size.

I have never had a problem with shrinkage with a trivia prize Azamara T-shirt, but I do wash in cold water and I do not own a clothes dryer, so that may explain my non-shrinkage.

I have also found (thus far anyway) they wear well. I wear them pretty much every day at home and the first few being six years old are only just showing signs of wear. Time to break out a few of my new ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tgg said:

The old t-shirts were much higher quality than the new ones.

Yes absolutely- I don’t possess a tumble drier and despite low temperature washing an XL is now an M - oh and watch them for dye shedding 

On 5/9/2019 at 3:44 AM, uktog said:

The polo shirts were quite good however for what they are we thought the price point of $80 on Pursuit was too high unless you’ve OBC you have to dump somehow 

Prices for good polo shirts have climbed into the outrageous level.  On Edge they were asking $50 for a cheap t-shirt.  One would think that the "free" advertising of wearing Azamara logo clothing would be worth something to the company.  $80 for a polo today means that I do not buy a replacement for my 5 year old polo...

The hats are now generic.  I have my inaugural season Pursuit hat, a Journey hat, and Pursuit hat that is now my wife’s since she shrunk it.  They expensive unless you have obc to spend.

On 5/9/2019 at 6:03 AM, tgg said:

The tee shirts given as Trivia prizes have made great nightshirts for our young grandchildren. They can still wear them no matter how much they shrink. 

For years, we've asked Azamara to sell visors as well as caps. I usually wear my Oceania or Regent visor when I board the Journey. The hotel manager just smiles at me and says "No not yet Toni."

They used to sell the visors - I just donated my Journey visor to charity. Bought it in December 2008 and by the time we sailed on Quest in 2009 they had stopped.

I wish they would sell some ship-specific items, not just the brand.