Cruise Critic Community
MicCanberra

Liverpool vs Tottenham.

Best service available for football (by far) is the Canadian version of DAZN.

Every premier league game, every champions league games, a scattering of EFL, NFL and baseball.

I signed up for the year in August for £59.99 per year, which a share with a friend as you get 2 simultaneous streams.

Best £30 I ever spent.

It is a pain to get it though. Completely legal service, but obviously not for consumption outside of Canada. I moved there for the day! (lol)

Obviously a VPN is needed... I use 2. One is called Private VPN which has specific DAZN DNS. The other is Windscribe which I use the Canadian Netflix Service (Windflix CA)

I can also sign in to other country versions with this. (And has different content.)

When the game is live, you can arrive late and watch from the beginning "live"... After it's finished, it's available to watch for a week, along with a highlight version.

Also, one stream is called goalrush. One big game live, but interrupted with goals from other games when they happen.

Nothing has ever come remotely close to this service.

I've still got about 4 dodgy IPTV annual stream services. Don't ever bother with them.now.... And as this is completely legal, it was unaffected by the recent xtreme codes problems from Italy that affected all pirate services, though that now seems to be co.ing back online now.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:20 AM, les37b said:

Best service available for football (by far) is the Canadian version of DAZN.

Every premier league game, every champions league games, a scattering of EFL, NFL and baseball.

Totally agree, brilliant service. I watch one of the saved matches every morning, so can easily watch every EPL game.

24 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

Totally agree, brilliant service. I watch one of the saved matches every morning, so can easily watch every EPL game.

Use a VPN and sign into the other country versions for completely different content too.

Did you sign up for the year? It was weird as when I did, my google payment method was set to GBP and requested £59.99 for the year. Never really understood why or why it was charged under the going rate. Just hope it auto renews at the same rate.

I currently subscribe month to month. Got the free month in August when the EPL season started. We are off on a WC in January, so will stop it then until next season. Will probably take out the annual next year, as it is way cheaper than monthly, even considering I don't use it from end May to early August.

In Canadian $ it costs $20/month or $150/year, so you got a sweet deal at UKP 60, considering the current exchange rate. I figured it would have been a little over UKP 90.

I'd still pay it even if it were £90

I just didn't get it why the service charge was a specific amount in £ even though it's not available in the UK. I could get it if I were charged an odd amount because of a $ conversion.

Not unhappy mind! lol